Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Pecan Crust
Ready for some pumpkin?
This keto Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect fall and holiday dessert! After you make it just once, everyone will be asking for this low-carb pumpkin recipe! It’s got a punch of spice and a delicious gluten-free pecan crust that’ll have people talking well after your gathering is over.
Don’t want to miss another tasty recipe?
After making several cheesecakes in the past and experimenting with many different types of crust, I found that using pecans is the best option. Whether I’m doing keto or non-keto cheesecakes, pecans work great for balancing the sweetness throughout the cake. Pecans also blend well with the almond flour as it is a softer nut.
- If you’re using canned puree, use PURE pumpkin puree. A lot of store-bought pumpkin purees contain sugar.
- Let cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs get to room temperature. This will give you a consistent texture throughout your cheesecake.
- Place your cheesecake pan in a water bath! Most cheesecakes are made with eggs, therefore, adding your pan to the water bath allows the cake to bake evenly and properly rise. The water bath provides a humid and contained area which helps the cheesecake rise slowly to give you that height without all the cracks.
- Avoid opening that oven. Opening the oven creates temperature changes which can cause cracking (don’t worry; your home will still smell like fall).
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake with a Pecan Crust
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
This Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect dessert and a real crowd-pleaser! Yum!
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grass fed butter
- 16 oz. full fat cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sour cream (at room temperature)
- 1 cup Swerve granular
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 15 oz. can pure pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup pecans (optional)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
made a lot of cheesecakes over time, but I’ve gotta say that this cheesecake tops all the cheesecakes I’ve made! I just love pumpkin, and I think you’re going to really love this recipe, too!