The Best Keto Granola Recipe – It’s Crunchy & Sweet!
This keto granola is really simply the best!
Keto granola is surprisingly easy to make, and I personally like it even better than the high-carb granola you can buy at the store! Better yet, it will save your wallet, especially when you can purchase the components for this granola in bulk and make a big batch to eat throughout the week.
Our keto granola recipe is packed with flavor, sweetness, and the best part – that wonderful CRUNCH us keto eaters often crave! This sugar-free granola can even be used as a replacement for cereal. Just serve with unsweetened almond milk. You could also serve with low-carb yogurt. Yum!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- I recommend buying nuts in bulk to get the best price on your ingredients. Costco and Sam’s Club are both great options for buying larger quantities of nuts at great prices. You can use nuts in so many keto-friendly recipes (like these keto copycat KIND bars) or just for snacking! Plus, what you don’t use, you can freeze for later use.
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Sugar-free keto granola that's packed with flavor, sweetness, and crunch!
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped almond slices
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (I used ChocZero maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Swerve brown
You won’t be able to stop munching on this tasty granola!
This keto granola hits the spot—even my non-keto eating family loved it! My kiddos love sprinkling it over their yogurt and it can even be a crunchy topping for keto ice cream, too. The possibilities are endless!
Looking for another keto-friendly snack? Try out Keto Oatmeal Cookies!