Nuts and peanuts are a great low-carb and keto-friendly snack (we even have a deal for you, so keep reading)!
But not all nuts are created equal. Are you wondering what the BEST and WORST nuts are to eat on a low-carb or keto diet? Check out these seven nuts (although peanuts are technically a legume) and their net carb count per 100-gram serving (roughly 3½ ounces or about three handfuls):
- Pecans – 4 grams of net carbs
- Brazil nuts – 4 grams of net carbs
- Macadamia nuts – 5 grams of net carbs
- Peanuts – 7 grams of net carbs
- Hazelnuts – 7 grams of net carbs
- Walnuts – 7 grams of net carbs
- Almonds – 10 grams of net carbs
For a limited time, head to Amazon.com and clip a digital coupon to save $1 off Planters products. As an idea, you can grab this Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts 15.25 Ounce Canister for only $8.29 shipped when the digital coupon has been applied and you choose to Subscribe and Save.