Our Most Popular Low-Carb Recipes On Hip2Keto
We’d like to think that all of our recipes on Hip2Keto are the best, but there are a few shining stars that not only stand out to us, but to our incredible Hip2Keto community.
Check out the most popular low-carb recipes that have been visited the most on Hip2Keto!
1. Wendy’s-Inspired Chocolate Frosty
- Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 frosty
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241, Total Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 1g, Net Carbohydrates: 3g, Total Fat: 25g, Protein: 3g
It’s no secret that there’s a lot of chatter about this keto-friendly dessert—the post itself has 230 comments! It’s well-loved – in part, thanks to its simple ingredients list and easy preparation – but this cool, creamy, frosty treat’s flavor has won everyone over. Try the recipe for yourself!
Top comment: “I made this today, and it is DELICIOUS. I had stevia packets on hand instead of liquid, so I used two. Next time I may use a few more, as it wasn’t quite sweet enough for my taste, but overall I LOVED this consistency. I’ll definitely make a bigger batch next time so it lasts longer!”
2. Taco Stuffed Breadsticks
- Yield: 5 servings, Serving Size: 1 serving
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 407, Total Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 2g, Net Carbohydrates: 2g, Total Fat: 13g, Protein: 23g
Next time you have a hungry crowd that’s starting to turn hangry, satisfy their cravings with this tasty appetizer! We love it because it takes advantage of Taco Tuesday leftovers and turns them into a dippable snack. Try the recipe for yourself!
Top comment: “Great recipe. Was so delicious. One of my favorites. Was even better with guacamole.”
3. Fat Head Pizza Dough
- Yield: 8 servings, Serving Size: 1/8 slice (dough only)
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152, Total Carbohydrates: 3g, Fiber: 1g, Net Carbohydrates: 2g, Total Fat: 12g, Protein: 9g
You can be keto and have your pizza, too! This Fat Head dough not only makes what’s arguably the best crust, but it’s so versatile (ahem, see the recipe above). Collin whipped this pizza up on Facebook alongside Stetson, and it’s pretty clear how tasty it can be. She even shared some great tips to make it perfect! Try out this recipe for yourself!
Top comment: “Just wanted to say that this is my go-to pizza crust recipe, and I’ve made it many times now. My husband and I have both been keto over a year, and have tried several recipes, but we found a keeper with this one! My non-keto kids even like it!”
4. Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
- Yield: 10 servings, Serving Size: approx. 1 1/4 cups
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 558, Total Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 2g, Net Carbohydrates: 7g, Total Fat: 38g, Protein: 46g
This casserole is so delicious that you’d think it took hours to prepare. Luckily for those who love an easy weeknight meal, this dish can use leftover shredded chicken (or you can boil chicken breasts in a pinch). You can even make it ahead of time. The combination of cheese, chicken, and broccoli is so comforting, you’ll be coming back for seconds! Try out the recipe for yourself!
Top Comment: “AWESOME recipe! Whole family LOVED it! Will definitely be making again!!!”
5. Air Fried Pickles
- Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 4 pickles
- Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245, Total Carbohydrates: 4g, Fiber: 2g, Net Carbohydrates: 2g, Total Fat: 17g, Protein: 17g
Be careful: These crispy, crunchy pickle bites are addicting! We love that this recipe requires minimal ingredients and gets its crunch from the air fryer. Not only is this savory snack delicious, but pickles are a great source of electrolytes, which are much needed on the keto diet. Try out the recipe for yourself!
Top Comment: “We just made two batches of these wonderful pickles!!! My husband doesn’t even know that they are actually healthy for him. They are extremely good.”
Do you have a different Hip2Keto recipe that you absolutely love?
Share it with us in the comments!