Wendy’s Inspired Keto Chocolate Frosty
Are you a fan of the popular Wendy’s chocolate frosty?
It’s pretty much one of my favorite treats EVER! If you miss that creamy chocolate dessert too, here’s an easy way to make a copycat Wendy’s chocolate frosty at home that tastes very similar to the real deal! The texture is kinda like a frozen mousse, and I think you’ll really like it as a low-carb and super satisfying treat!
The best part – it whips up in just a few minutes. Hooray for crazy-easy dessert ideas!
Hungry for more?
Also, if you really want to amplify your keto success, take on our FREE 30-Day Keto Challenge! You’ll get helpful keto tips, delicious weekly meal plans, and more!
Hip tips to make the best keto-inspired Wendy’s Frosty:
- I added just a tablespoon of almond butter (you can also use peanut butter or even cream cheese for fewer carbs).
- If you’d prefer, this can be made in a stand mixer such as a KitchenAid. It’ll take a couple of minutes for stiff peaks to form.
- Have a dairy allergy? Consider swapping heavy cream for full-fat coconut cream instead!
- For a vanilla variation: Use 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 heaping tablespoon cream cheese, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon liquid stevia, ½ teaspoon Swerve confectioners.
- For a Peanut Butter Chocolate variation: Use 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 tablespoon almond butter, 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon sugar-free peanut butter powder, ½ teaspoon liquid Stevia, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and ½ teaspoon Swerve confectioners.
Keto Wendy's Chocolate Frosty
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's an easy way to make a copycat Wendy's chocolate frosty that tastes very similar to the real deal! The texture is like a frozen mousse.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
This looks fancy, but it was super easy to create!
To get the fancy soft-serve look, scoop the chocolate frosty in a plastic freezer bag, cut the end from the corner, and pipe into small cups.
It’s a very rich dessert, so the serving size is small. I love that it’s a creamy and smooth dessert idea. It’s perfect if you’re in the mood for a Frosty-like treat!
Don’t want to miss another tasty dish?