Try this Simple Can of Tuna Ceviche Recipe!
Your lunch called. It wants a makeover!
Dress up your tuna with this yum keto tuna ceviche recipe! This recipe offers full, brilliant flavor, and it’s also gluten-free and dairy-free. Make sure to look for canned tuna with no added sugar or soy, like the organic varieties sold at Whole Foods.
Can of Tuna Ceviche
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Dress up your tuna with this yummy keto tuna ceviche recipe!
- 7 oz canned albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup salad tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons purple onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded, chopped
- lime juice from one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
This is a really yummy and easy lunch!
I love the flavors. What a great way to jazz up a can of tuna! Not a tuna fan? Try shrimp or chicken instead! Enjoy!