Keto Oatmeal Recipe (No Actual Oats Needed for This Hot Breakfast Idea!)
An oatmeal breakfast packed with all the good stuff!
Oats are traditionally high in carbs, but there’s an easy way to hack the warm and comforting breakfast food by using hemp hearts, chia seeds, and flax seeds. Top off our keto oatmeal with a drizzle of ChocZero Maple Syrup, keto-friendly nuts, or some berries! 😋 Yum.
Not only is this keto non-oat oatmeal delicious, but it’s also crazy good for you. Here are the benefits of what’s inside:
- Chia Seeds: Great source of fiber, an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants that are good for your skin.
- Hemp Hearts: Packed with antioxidants like fiber, helps keep the mind and immune system strong as well as aiming in restful sleep.
- Flax Seeds: Natural anti-inflammatory immune booster and helps lower blood pressure.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- While this is a hearty breakfast, you won’t need much to stay fueled up. About a 1/2 cup of keto oatmeal is super filling and will give you all-day energy!
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 3 MINUTES
total time: 8 MINUTES
Delicious and warm oatmeal-like breakfast, but without any carb-heavy oats!
- 2/3 cup hemp hearts
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve (brown or regular granular)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Keto oatmeal is the perfect warm breakfast to enjoy all week long!
I leave a jar out on the counter, and this keto oatmeal has been my go-to every morning! Simply make the base and top it off any way you’d like to enjoy some variety in flavors throughout the week. Yum!
Want another easy breakfast recipe? Try out Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes!