Bake This Easy & Delicious Keto Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake!
Blueberry pound cake is for dessert tonight, and it’s totally keto!
If you’re looking for a keto-friendly dessert or brunch treat that’s easy to make and so darn delicious, consider baking this fantastic keto blueberry pound cake. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how quick this almond flour batter comes together and I love that it can be baked in a loaf pan to make it look so similar to traditional pound cake!
Keto dessert fans, this one is for you!
We’ve taken our basic pound cake recipe and jazzed it up with fresh blueberries and a sweet lemon drizzle to throw it over the top! If you have tried keto baking in the past with lackluster results, I’d encourage you to give this simple idea a try. The result is a bright and flavorful buttery pound cake that’s soft, dense, and SO YUMMY!
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener makes this pound cake delicious!
We are big fans of this zero-carb 1:1 granular keto sweetener because it tastes and acts so much like granular sugar without creating a cooling aftertaste. I always have some on hand for creating keto recipes and find myself using it so often to substitute sugar in keto dessert recipes.
Better yet, you can score a sweet deal on it!
When using promo code HIP2KETO at checkout, you’ll save 10% on your Lakanto order!
Lakanto Classic Monkfruit sugar substitute $6.99
Use promo code HIP2KETO at checkout
Final cost just $5.95
Tips for making the best keto blueberry pound cake:
- The lemon glaze made with lemon juice and a powdered keto sugar substitute (like Lakanto) is optional for this pound cake, but it’s oh so tasty!
- Lemon zest adds so much great flavor. I happen to love this Microplane zester via Amazon.com and use it all the time!
- Make sure to grease the pan well so it doesn’t stick. You could even line the bottom with parchment paper first, which I may do next time.
- I would keep this pound cake stored covered in the fridge for up to 7 days. You could always freeze it for up to a few months instead.
Keto Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 50 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
Bake this buttery & dense pound cake with fresh blueberries as a dessert or brunch treat!
for the cake:
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Lakanto granular sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
for the lemon drizzle (*optional):
- 1/4 cup Lakanto powdered sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Oh man, what a bright and cheerful pound cake!
This cream cheese pound cake is buttery, full of lemon flavor, and really is something special. The drizzle throws it over the top. If you’re looking for a satisfying treat to bake, try this pound cake!
I am enjoying a slice with a cup of coffee as I’m typing this post up, and it’s delicious!
Check out what my teammate Jen had to say after taste-testing this recipe:
“I could hardly wait to try this cake as I could smell the aroma of blueberries as it was cooking. It was easy to make with simple keto ingredients. It came out of the oven perfectly browned. The lemon icing was simple to make too and so yummy! This cake is moist, sweet, and the texture is very much like a pound cake. The lemon and blueberry really add wonderful flavor. This one is a keeper and going into my family rotation!”