Best Keto Banana Bread Ever (Yes… We Made a Fruit-Based Bread KETO!)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Try making this delicious keto Banana Bread!
Keto banana bread IS possible!
I am so excited to share the ULTIMATE keto banana bread recipe – it truly is the best! This banana bread is packed with flavor from the brown Swerve, cinnamon, and of course, a blend of real banana (yes, we’re using an actual banana) and banana extract.
This recipe has definitely been missing from my keto lifestyle, and it’s truly a taste of heaven in a slice of bread! What better way to celebrate any occasion than with these baked goods?
A banana bread recipe that is under 5 net carbs per serving? Yes, please!
I know what you’re thinking: bananas aren’t considered keto… and technically, you’re right. However, this recipe spreads one banana across 12 slices and gets an extra banana flavor boost from some banana extract, resulting in delicious slices clocking in at only 4.9g net carbs per serving. Not bad for a bread recipe that actually calls for the real fruit.
Five tips for making the best keto banana bread ever:
- For a bit of pizazz, add in keto chocolate chips and nuts, or top it off with an easy sweet keto glaze of equal parts water & Swerve confectioners. Yum!
- When using parchment paper to line the loaf pan, I like to use binder clips to hold the paper in place while I pour the batter in.
- Want to make some muffins instead of a loaf? You can use this keto banana bread recipe and just use a muffin pan instead of a bread loaf pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- To store the bread (or any homemade bread), I would suggest wrapping it in plastic wrap and then storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- When baking with keto ingredients, such as almond flour, make sure you keep a close eye on your bread. If it starts turning brown when baking, simply place a sheet of aluminum foil over your pan to prevent any burning.
- You can leave out the banana extract if you’d prefer a subtler banana taste.
Keto Banana Bread
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 50 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
A warm slice of homemade banana bread that will bring all the comfort without all the carbs.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown Swerve (depending on how sweet you like your bread)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 4 eggs, medium-sized
- 1 banana, mashed (best when overly ripe)
This banana bread is delicious!
It was hard to resist only one piece! If you make this for any kind of gathering, it’s going to be a hit for sure.
Begging for more banana? Try our keto banana cheesecake next!