2-Carb Crispy Avocado Chips—Chip, Chip Hooray!
These flavorful keto chips make for some seriously satisfying snacking!
Chips are a quintessential snack food. And now, even those of us living a keto lifestyle can enjoy them! These avocado chips are crunchy and dippable. Each bite has a savory cheesy zing mixed with hints of guacamole. So good and so EASY. Five minutes of simple prep, and these babies are oven-ready!
- When pressing mounds of batter into flat circles, grease your fingers or spoon to keep the batter from sticking.
- Chips are best eaten immediately after they’ve cooled. Stored chips may lose some of their crisp.
- For avocado ease, check out this super handy 5 in 1 tool by Auony. It cuts, pits, and mashes avocados in a snap!
- Turn the avocado pit into a plant with this fun avocado tree growing kit by Avoseedo.
Keto Avocado Chips
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 35 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
This is some seriously flavorful snacking!!
- 1/2 cup packed avocado (about 1 small)
- 1/2 cup fine-grated parmesan (not shredded)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- sea salt to taste (I use 1/8 teaspoon)
With only 2 net carbs per serving, it’s time to get your snack on!
Not only are these chips tasty, but they’re also healthy! One serving has 4 grams of fiber, 10 grams of protein, and 16 grams of wholesome fat! Woohoo!