Easy Keto Chaffle Recipe (3 Ways!)
Move over, cloud bread! The Chaffle has made her grand entrance.
Alright, I’m sure you’ve seen it all over social media lately, and you’re wondering what is this craziness. You know what I’m talking about: the one and only chaffle!
We keto fans need something to keep us on track, and the chaffle is just that. With just two main ingredients, you can create ENDLESS possibilities. I’ve put together three chaffles for you: a crispy chaffle, a basic chaffle, and a dessert chaffle.
Hip tips for making keto chaffles:
- Here is that magic little chaffle maker. Save yourself time searching in the stores for the most popular appliance right now (it may be sold out). Just order through Target or Amazon.
- Do NOT spray your waffle maker with oil if you want a crispy texture. The cheese produces enough fat that it will not stick to the maker.
- Be patient. This is a quick process, but to get crunchy or stiff bread, you will need to leave it in longer than a normal waffle. The chaffle takes anywhere between 3-6 minutes.
- Want a Crispy Chaffle? If you want that crunch resembling toast or a toasted bun, sprinkle some cheese on the maker first. Once it starts turning golden brown and bubbling, then you can add your mixture.
3 Ways to Make a Keto Chaffle
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 MINUTES
cook time: 4 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
With just two main ingredients in the chaffle, you can create ENDLESS possibilities while sticking to your keto diet.
Crispy Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Chaffle:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Pumpkin Spice Chaffle:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons granular Swerve
- 3 teaspoons almond flour
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Crispy Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287, Total Carbohydrates: 6g, Fiber: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: 6g, Total Fat: 20g, Protein: 21g
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Orignal Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168, Total Carbohydrates: 1g, Fiber: 0g, Net Carbohydrates: 1g, Total Fat: 13g, Protein: 12g
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Pumpkin Spice Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218, Total Carbohydrates: 10g, Fiber: 2g, Net Carbohydrates: 6g, Sugar Alcohol: 2g, Total Fat: 15g, Protein: 16g
These are seriously SO good!
Honestly, it’s easy to see why this has become such a popular craze. But enough about me. What do you think of chaffles?