Best Freddy’s Keto Menu Options (Order Lettuce-Wrapped Sandwiches Galore!)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We’re sharing all the best Freddy’s keto menu options!
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers menu has plenty of keto & low-carb options to keep you satisfied no matter what you’re craving, but it may help to have a little guidance on which keto items to order. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to score a delicious low-carb meal at Freddy’s with a few simple swaps.
One thing we really love about their nutrition guide is that it includes menu items without the sauce, and they have lettuce-wrapped options in there as well! That makes finding the net carbs for each item so seamless and easy. 🙌
Here are the basics for easy Freddy’s keto ordering:
- Avoid buns, bread, custards, fries, etc.
- Avoid condiments & sauces or order them on the side.
- Stick with water, unsweetened tea, or zero-sugar sodas for drinks.
- Take advantage of those lettuce-wrapped menu items!
- Download the Freddy’s App to get rewards and points for purchases.
Please note that some condiments and menu items at Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers may be considered dirty keto by some, so as always, enjoy based on what works best for your low-carb lifestyle.
Like I mentioned earlier, Freddy’s has a whole lettuce-wrapped menu section that’s all fair game when it comes to keto eating (with only a few exceptions). You can order each menu item without the sauce, but I’ve found it only adds around 1g net carbs. If anything, you can always order it on the side to control how much goes on your sandwich.
The best part about this menu is that it’s great for folks who don’t like having to make a bunch of changes while ordering!
These items can be ordered as-is from the lettuce-wrapped menu, so it’s one of the easiest places to order a keto meal. 🙌
Here are the Freddy’s keto menu items up for grabs:
Note: All of these nutritional values do not include any sauce.
Lettuce-Wrapped Steakburger with Cheese
Freddy’s Steakburgers come with a beef patty, cheese, mustard, onion & pickles. Swap the bun for a lettuce wrap instead.
- Single Steakburger: 280 Calories | 19g Fat | 3g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 24g Protein | 3g Net Carbs
- Double Steakburger: 550 Calories | 38g Fat | 4g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 48g Protein | 5g Net Carbs
- Triple Steakburger: 820 Calories | 57g Fat | 5g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 72g Protein | 5g Net Carbs
Lettuce-wrapped California-Style Steakburger with Cheese
The Double California-Style Burger does typically come with Thousand Island sauce, and we went ahead and left it on since it’s delicious and adds only 1g net carbs. However, if you want to save that carb, you can ask for it without the sauce. Don’t forget to ditch the bun and ask for a lettuce wrap instead.
- Single California Steakburger: 290 Calories | 19g Fat | 5g Total Carbs | 1g Fiber | 2g Sugar | 25g Protein | 4g Net Carbs
- Double California Steakburger: 550 Calories | 38g Fat | 6g Total Carbs | 1g Fiber | 3g Sugar | 49g Protein | 5g Net Carbs
- Triple California Steakburger: 820 Calories | 58g Fat | 6g Total Carbs | 1g Fiber | 3g Sugar | 73g Protein | 5g Net Carbs
Lettuce-Wrapped Bacon Steakburger with Cheese
What’s better than bacon?! 😋 Freddy’s Bacon Steakburger has the same ingredients as the traditional steakburger, but you get an extra savory kick from the bacon. Lettuce takes the place of the bun for a low-carb wrapping.
- Single Bacon Steakburger: 350 Calories | 24g Fat | 3g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 29g Protein | 3g Net Carbs
- Double Bacon Steakburger: 610 Calories | 43g Fat | 4g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 53g Protein | 4g Net Carbs
- Triple Bacon Steakburger: 880 Calories | 62g Fat | 5g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 77g Protein | 5g Net Carbs
Lettuce-Wrapped Patty Melt
Enjoy the caramelized onions and melty Swiss cheese of Freddy’s Patty Melts by ordering them in a lettuce wrap! It’s nice and filling since it’s made with two steakburger patties.
- Single Patty Melt: 290 Calories | 21g Fat | 3g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 25g Protein | 3g Net Carb
- Double Patty Melt: 560 Calories | 39g Fat | 4g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 2g Sugar | 49g Protein | 4g Net Carb
- Triple Patty Melt: 830 Calories | 58g Fat | 5g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 2g Sugar | 73g Protein | 5g Net Carb
Lettuce-Wrapped Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich
Craving something other than beef? The lettuce wrapped version of Freddy’s Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich is a tasty option with juicy grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, and only 3g net carbs.
- 170 Calories | 3.5g Fat | 4g Total Carbs | 1g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 31g Protein | 3g Net Carbs
Bunless Hot Dog
Freddy’s serves up classic hot dogs without any sauce included (unless you want it!), so those are always a safe bet when you want to keep it keto. I said bye-bye to the bun and opted for a drizzle of plain yellow mustard on mine. 😋
- 170 Calories | 14g Fat | 2g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 8g Protein | 2g Net Carbs
Now here’s which lettuce-wrapped menu items to avoid…
When ordering from the lettuce-wrapped menu, you’ll generally want to avoid the Crispy Chicken Sandwich (18g Net Carbs), Veggie Burger (18g Net Carbs), Chicago Style Hot Dog (11g Net Carbs), and Chili Cheese Dog (12g Net Carbs).
Granted, if you’re more of a low-carb eater than strict keto, you may find those numbers low enough that you can enjoy those menu items every once in a while.
Want keto toppings? You have a bunch to choose from!
If you wanna add some more flavor to your meals, stick with these low-carb toppings and condiments.
- Mustard | 0g net carbs
- Mayo | 0g net carbs
- Sport Peppers | 0g net carbs
- Pickle | 0g net carbs
- Monterey-Cheddar Cheese | 0g net carbs
- Bacon | 0g net carbs
- Fry Sauce | 1g net carbs
- Lettuce | 1g net carbs
- Tomato | 1g net carbs
- Jalapenos | 1g net carbs
- Sauerkraut | 1g net carbs
- American Cheese | 1g net carbs
- Swiss Cheese | 1g net carbs
- Onions | 2g net carbs
- Grilled Onions | 2g net carbs
- Hatch Green Chiles | 2g net carbs
Unfortunately, the dessert menu at Freddy’s isn’t doable for keto peeps.
While Freddy’s desserts are about as far away from keto as you can get (some of the sundaes have over 200g net carbs 😱), we do have some sweet recipes to help squash your cravings!
These keto desserts are as cool & satisfying as Freddy’s custards:
- Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Mousse
- Easy 3-Ingredient Keto Mason Jar Ice Cream
- Keto Fudgesicles
- Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Popsicles
- Keto Peppermint Bark Ice Cream
As you can see, with a little due diligence and with help from our Freddy’s Keto Dining Guide, you can enjoy keto on the go wherever the road takes you! 🙌