Whip Up This Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
Think you have to skip pumpkin desserts? Nope!
If you’re looking for a delicious low carb option this pumpkin season, check out this creamy sugar-free keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse! It’s a rich and luscious dessert that only tastes naughty.
The process could not be easier!
I love that there’s no cooking involved, and all you do is whip up all ingredients with a hand mixer. It takes just a few minutes to make, and your keto dessert will be finished and ready to enjoy with not a ton of effort involved!
Tips for making awesome keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse:
- I used Swerve confectioners, as it’s very similar to powdered sugar and doesn’t have a grainy texture at all, or feel free to use a keto sweetener of choice. If you’ve got questions on how to convert your favorite alternative sweetener, check out our helpful Sugar Recipe Conversion Guide.
- Make sure you pick up pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling (which may contain added sugar).
- Can’t find canned pumpkin puree in-store? Consider grabbing a fresh pumpkin and making your own in the Instant Pot!
Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
This luscious and creamy keto pumpkin dessert looks elegant, but takes just a few minutes to make!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Looks elegant but EASY to whip up!
Now, you definitely don’t have to do this, but I took it a step further and piped the pumpkin mouse into little bowls using my Wilton decorator. You can also place all the mousse in a large freezer bag and cut the tip to pipe as well.
I’m making these for Thanksgiving!
I cannot wait to make this fluffy keto pumpkin mousse again, and am actually considering this as an easy homemade Turkey Day dessert idea to share with my extended family! It would be an easy recipe to double for larger groups.
You can also make this the day before and store in the fridge, and if it starts to separate a little, just whip up a bit more before serving.
Check out what my teammate, Jenna, had to say after making this pumpkin mousse:
“This recipe turned out great! The flavor and consistency are awesome, and it really tastes like pumpkin pie filling and I ate way too much in one sitting. It’s super simple to make and the directions are easy to follow!”
Love pumpkin? Try this keto pumpkin pie next!