Our Keto Sweet Dinner Rolls Rival King’s Hawaiian
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Hot, buttery, & sweet keto Hawaiian dinner rolls are the best and totally rival King’s Hawaiian.
Buttery rolls that are low-carb? Yes, please!
Who doesn’t love those savory and sweet dinner rolls just like the ones you’re served at restaurants and like the King’s Hawaiian rolls you buy at the store? 😋 Now you can make these at home, and it’s actually easier than you’d think.
The best part? These dinner rolls are keto and have just 3g net carbs per roll!
You may see the words “homemade keto Hawaiian rolls” and think this recipe will be confusing and complicated, but I have eliminated many typical steps that come with bread making. As long as you can mix and knead, you can make these delicious dinner rolls for your next gathering and wow your guests in under 30 minutes.
If you’re missing bread, you’ve got to make these!
Hip tips for making sweet keto Hawaiian rolls:
- After several attempts making these using pineapple oil, I realized that the flavor of cheese and pineapple wasn’t the greatest combination. I decided to sweeten the rolls up with 2 teaspoons of monk fruit instead and some good ol’ butter.
- There’s no rise time required for these rolls, so as soon as you mix the ingredients together, you can pop them directly into the oven. So easy!
- We recommend using pre-shredded mozzarella cheese, rather than using fresh. The moisture in the fresh mozzarella can cause excess stickiness in the dough.
- Rolling the dough balls will be easy, but note that the almond flour dough can get a little sticky so use some oil on your hands to roll into balls.
- During holidays or larger gatherings, I often find that all my baking sheets are being used, so I use cupcake pans as my go-to for rolls. The rolls are typically on the smaller side, so they’re perfect portions and are easy to pop right out.
Keto Sweet Dinner Rolls
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 22 MINUTES
total time: 37 MINUTES
Perfect low-carb buttery dinner rolls with a touch of sweetness.
Hot, buttery, and sweet keto Hawaiian rolls are the best—and these ones smell of homemade goodness.
You will have no complaints while serving these up at your next family gathering. Just make sure to make a big batch if you want any for yourself!
My Hip Sidekick Chelsey also made these keto Hawaiian rolls, and here’s what she had to say about them:
“These were delicious! I don’t follow a keto diet and was honestly super skeptical that they would be good, but they turned out great. Plus, they are really easy to make. When adding the egg and butter, I thought for sure I had messed them up, but if you just keep mixing they turn out fine.
We made them with the Ham & Cheese Sliders recipe, and my husband and I both enjoyed them while also discussing all of the great ways you could use these rolls. We’re going to try them out with jam for breakfast, with avocado slices, and to build turkey sandwiches – the uses for them really are endless!”
Want something sweeter? Try our keto cinnamon rolls!