Homemade Keto Sweet Dinner Rolls
Buttery rolls that are low-carb? Yes, please!
Who doesn’t love that perfect savory-sweet dinner roll just like the ones you’re served at a restaurant or those King’s Hawaiian rolls you buy at the store? 😋 Now you can make them at home and it’s actually easier than you’d think. The best part? These dinner rolls are keto and have just 2g net carbs per roll!
If you’re missing bread, you’ve got to make these!
You may see the words “homemade keto dinner rolls” and think this recipe will be confusing and complicated, but I have eliminated a lot of the typical steps. As long as you can mix and knead, you can make these delicious dinner rolls for your next gathering, and wow your guests in under 30 minutes.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- After several attempts making these using pineapple oil, I realized that the flavor of cheese and pineapple wasn’t the greatest combination. I decided to sweeten the rolls up with 2 teaspoons of monk fruit instead and some good ol’ butter.
- There’s no rise time required for these rolls, so as soon as you mix the ingredients together you can pop them directly into the oven. So easy!
- We recommend using pre-shredded mozzarella cheese or shredding a firmer cheese brick, rather than using fresh. The moisture in the fresh mozzarella can cause excess stickiness in the dough.
- During holidays or larger gatherings, I often find that all my baking sheets are being used, so I use cupcake pans as my go-to for rolls. Perfect portions and easy to pop right out.
Keto Sweet Dinner Rolls
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 12 MINUTES
total time: 27 MINUTES
Perfect low-carb buttery dinner rolls with a touch of sweetness.
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg white (for egg wash)
Hot, buttery, and sweet keto Hawaiian rolls are the best—and these ones smell of homemade goodness. You will have no complaints while serving these up at your next family gathering. Just make sure to make a big batch if you want any for yourself!
Want something sweeter? Try our keto cinnamon rolls!