DIY Keto Christmas Advent Calendar
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Wish there was a keto advent calendar available to buy?
Consider making your own delicious DIY keto advent calendar for Christmas! Just because you’re cutting carbs and sugar doesn’t mean you have to miss out on this fun Christmas tradition.
Check out our helpful hints on how to make the actual advent calendar, along with keto-friendly snack items to place inside. During the month of December, grab a keto treat each day as a unique low-carb countdown to Christmas!
This would be so fun to make for a friend who’s new to the keto diet!
First, make an advent calendar with these instructions from out sister site, Hip2Save.com. I recently made mine using 24 paper treat bags and small clothespins from the craft store. I glued the clothespins to a piece of scrap wood (it was super EASY to make).
Hip Tips to fill your calendar:
- Start by raiding your pantry at home for any small keto-related gifts – sugar-free candy and chocolate, beef jerky, and nuts to name a few.
- Visit stores that have lots of keto-friendly selections such as Costco, Trader Joe’s, and ALDI to fill your calendar.
- Look for smaller packages of individually wrapped snacks or re-package bulk items into smaller baggies yourself.
Here are some fun and creative ideas for filling your keto advent calendar:
- Almond butter packets like Justin’s
- Quest Protein Chips
- Liquid stevia
- Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate
- Meat and cheese snacks like Volpi
- Truvia sweetener packets
- Sugar-free gum
So easy and fun!
This keto advent calendar was a fun project to put together, and it will make Christmas even more exciting! Be sure to check out this Keto Stocking Stuffer post for even more ideas on items to put in your keto calendar.
I think this would make such a fun and thoughtful gift for someone who has just started to eat keto!