Keto Tortilla Roll Ups With Everything Bagel Seasoning
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a tasty new keto snack idea? You have to make these Everything Bagel keto tortilla roll ups!
Get on the Everything Bagel bandwagon!
There’s a reason Everything Bagel seasoning is so popular. It doesn’t get any better than the flavor combo of poppy seeds, white & black sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, and salt. It’s perfection!
This genius snack idea comes from a viral TikTok video and these Everything Bagel keto tortilla roll ups are so easy and so delicious to make. I wish I’d thought of it first!
How to make Everything Bagel keto tortilla roll ups:
These are super easy to make. You start by spreading a layer of cream cheese on a keto tortilla or wrap followed by a generous sprinkling of Everything Bagel seasoning. Then you roll the tortilla up and slice it into rounds. The next step is to brush melted butter on the rounds so they get extra crispy when you cook them.
I made these in an air fryer, but you can pan fry them in a skillet or even bake them. I also opted to make them extra delicious by trying a batch with an added layer of shredded cheese — YUM!
Tips for making the best Everything Bagel keto tortilla roll ups:
- I like Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel seasoning but you can use your own preferred brand or homemade blend. Check out how many different varieties are on Amazon, and some of those look super tasty!
- I made two versions of this snack. I tried out the original version from the TikTok video and then also made a version with shredded cheese. I think a chopped or shredded chicken breast would also be a really good addition for a heartier lunch, or even smoked salmon. Get creative with it!
- I cooked the roll ups in my air fryer to get them nice and crispy. You could also heat it up in a skillet over medium heat until crispy, flipping to get both sides browned, or even bake the roll ups at 350 degrees on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes.
- I used Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Tortilla Wraps. They have 4g net carbs per serving and great flavor. My husband couldn’t even tell they were a low-carb tortilla, but it’s worth noting these are definitely considered more dirty keto.
- Other options for more of a clean, keto tortilla or wrap would be Crepini Egg Wraps, Jicama wraps from Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s, or Folios cheese wraps. I think those would all work great for making these roll ups, just watch them closely as the cooking time will vary.
- You can also check out all the low-carb and keto tortillas on Amazon or at your local grocery store. As mentioned above, a lot of them are considered more “dirty keto” though.
Keto Tortilla Roll Ups with Everything Bagel Seasoning
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
A keto tortilla covered with cream cheese and Everything Bagel seasoning rolled up, sliced, brushed with butter, and cooked to crispy perfection.
- 1 keto tortilla (I used Ole Extreme Wellness)
- 2 tablespoons full-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Everything Bagel seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese, optional
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Spread the cream cheese evenly on the low-carb tortilla.
Sprinkle the cream cheese with Everything Bagel seasoning. Added shredded cheese, if desired (recommended!)
Roll the tortilla up and then slice it into rounds. You can slice the rounds as thick as you want. I did about 1/2 inch thick rounds on my roll ups with Everything Bagel seasoning and 1-inch rounds on the ones with the added cheese.
Brush the top and bottom of the rounds with melted butter. Sprinkle with additional Everything Bagel seasoning if desired.
Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees. Add the rounds to the air fryer tray and cook for 3 minutes per side, until crispy. Enjoy!
If you don't have an air fryer, heat them in a skillet over medium heat until crispy, flipping to get both sides browned, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Or bake at 350 degrees on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Nutrition information with 1/4 shredded cheese: 403 Calories | 32.1 g Fat | 16.5 g Total Carbs | 11g Fiber | 0.5g Sugar | 13.1 g Protein | 5.5 g Net Carbs
Yield: 1 roll up, Serving Size: 1 roll up
Amount Per Serving: 293 Calories | 23.1g Fat | 15.5 Total Carbs | 11g Fiber | 0.5g Sugar | 7.1g Protein | 4.5g Net Carbs
Simple keto snacks are the best!
These Everything Bagel keto tortilla roll ups are seriously the easiest snack. Adding in the shredded cheese makes for a cheesier result and the grab-and-go bites are perfect as a lunch idea too! Not to mention, your kiddos will gobble them up — they’re so fun to eat!
Let us know if you make these roll ups and if you made any personalized touches to the recipe. I love hearing when people try out Hip2Keto recipes!
My Hip sidekick Jenna had this to say about these Everything Bagel keto tortilla roll ups:
“What an awesome and simple snack! I’m kind of Everything Bagel obsessed and this sure is at the top of my favorite snack list. I love these versatile keto wraps too — these are fantastic! This was super easy to throw together and they are ready in no time.”
Looking for more snack ideas? Check out these easy keto pizza roll ups!