Love Oreos? Try These Keto Cookies and Cream Fat Bombs!
Love keto fat bombs? Love Oreo cookies?
If so, you’ve gotta try these CREAMY and delicious keto cookies and cream fat bombs ASAP! They taste similar to Oreo ice cream, which is my absolute favorite flavor!
Healthy fat is where it’s at!
In this fat bomb recipe, we’re using heavy whipping cream, full-fat coconut milk, butter, and a little coconut oil as our healthy fats. The chocolate crumb mixture is made of coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and Swerve granular which turned out great for this recipe.
Hip Tip: Start with 2 tablespoons of Swerve and taste to see if it’s sweet enough. If you’d like it sweeter, consider also adding a teaspoon of liquid Stevia too. This could help tame the cooling effect from the Swerve.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- I’m using a silicone muffin pan to make this recipe a breeze, however, you can try using paper cupcake liners in a metal pan as another option instead of silicone.
- After mixing up the crumbs, press a couple of teaspoons of the mixture into each section. (You’ll have some of the crumb mixture leftover, so make sure and save it to mix in the filling.)
- Once the cream mixture is whipped, simply divide it among the twelve sections. Make sure to freeze for at least three hours so the fat bombs set up and are frozen. They’ll come out of the silicone super easily once completely frozen.
Cookies and Cream Keto Fat Bombs
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Rich and creamy frozen treats with bits of chocolate crumbs similar to Oreo ice cream, but sugar-free!
For the Cookie Crumbs:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Swerve granular
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
For the Filling:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk, canned & unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons Swerve granular
What a seriously DELISH frozen treat!
Oh my… you guys, these are soooo GOOD! The result is satisfying cookies and cream tasting desserts I know you’ll love. In fact, my kids (who can usually spot a keto dessert a mile away) enjoyed these fat bombs.
Keep them in the freezer, and then when you’re having a craving, take one out, let it set out on the counter for a minute, and then enjoy!