Keto “Snickers” Pie with Creamy No-Bake Filling
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Keto earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
With the magic of ChocZero’s new Rhea Bars, this keto Snickers pie is pure decadence.
Snickers Pie is the ultimate indulgent dessert… and this one is keto!
A crunchy crust with a silky filling topping with chopped-up keto candy bar pieces is a tantalizing treat anyone (even non-keto eaters) drool over. Our keto Snickers pie is everything you dream a dessert to be, and then some!
You know we love ChocZero over here at Hip2Keto, but they have seriously stepped up the game with their new Rhea Bars. They’re like a keto version of a Snickers bar. I have to admit, the box comes with six bars and I immediately ate one when they arrived. So that’s why this recipe uses five bars instead of six – I couldn’t resist snacking on one!
When you head to ChocZero’s website, I suggest buying two boxes of Rhea Bars. One to make this no-bake keto Snickers pie and one box to enjoy as you’d like. Or you might just want to make this pie twice using 10 bars and leaving two bars for yourself! I should also mention these have already sold out twice, so it’s highly recommended to stock up while they’re available.
Save 10% off your ChocZero order with our coupon code HIP2KETO at checkout!
How to make this no-bake keto Snickers pie:
This pie is super easy to make, promise! You probably have all the ingredients in your keto kitchen except ChocZero’s Rhea Bars. You make the crust and bake it in the oven first. While it’s baking, you make the filling, fill the crust, and then let it chill. That’s it! You’ll need a mixer. I do recommend an electric mixer otherwise you’ll be getting in a good arm workout. 😂
On a side note, ChocZero named their Rhea Bars after their CGO (Chief Growth Officer). She’s been with ChocZero since 2017.
Keto Snickers Pie
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
A decadent pie made with a chocolate peanut butter almond crust with a no-bake cream cheese peanut butter and Rhea Bar filling!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup keto confectioners sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanillia
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese, room temperature/softened
- 1/2 cup crunchy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup keto confectioners sweetener (depending on your sweetness preference)
- 5 ChocZero Rhea Bars, chopped, divided (reserve one for topping)
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
Tips for making the best keto Snickers pie:
- You can make the pie filling while the crust bakes. So while I’d technically deem this as a no-bake pie, the crust does need to cook for about 15 minutes. But that’s it, no more cooking after that!
- This pie is very similar to our keto peanut butter pie with just a few tweaks. I added cocoa powder and powdered peanut butter to the almond flour crust, reduced the amount of peanut butter in the pie filling and then of course there’s the addition of ChocZero’s Rhea Bars.
- This pie does need to chill for at least three hours before you serve it, so keep that in mind with your planning.
- Room-temperature cream cheese is much easier to blend than cold cream cheese so be sure to set this out on the counter before you get to making this recipe.
- If you have some ChocZero chocolate or caramel syrup, that would be a great topping for this pie!
- Don’t forget to order a box of ChocZero’s Rhea Bars. Use our exclusive coupon code HIP2KETO to save 10% off your order.
Are Snickers keto?
A traditional Snickers bar is not keto, unfortunately. The average-size Snickers bar that you see in the grocery aisle checkout line contains 250 calories, 12 grams of fat, 4 grams of protein, 32 grams of total carbs, 1 gram of fiber, 28 grams of sugar, and 31 grams of net carbs.
All that sugar makes Snickers bars not appropriate for the keto diet.
On the other hand, ChocZero’s Rhea Candy Bar has 190 calories, 12 grams of fat, 4 grams of protein, 32 grams of total carbs, 28 grams of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, and 4 grams of net carbs. ChocZero for the WIN!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick, Rachel, had to say about this keto Snickers pie:
“OMG! That’s what I said when I took my first bite of this Snickers pie! It is so decadent, not too sweet, and the integrated pieces of ChocZero’s Rhea Bar take this pie to the next level. It’s giving all the Snickers vibes!”
Looking for more chocolately keto desserts? Check out our popular Wendy’s Keto Frosty!