Keto Chocolate Frosty | Wendy’s Inspired Copycat Recipe
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
In the mood for a keto frosty? Check out how we created a copycat keto Wendy’s frosty!
Are you a fan of the popular Wendy’s chocolate frosty?
It’s pretty much one of my favorite treats EVER! If you miss that creamy chocolate dessert too, here’s an easy way to make a copycat Wendy’s keto frosty at home that tastes very similar to the real deal! The texture is similar to a frozen mousse, and I think you’ll really like it as a low-carb and super-satisfying treat!
The best part – it whips up in just a few minutes. Hooray for crazy-easy dessert ideas!
Let’s talk about Wendy’s Frosty calories.
Per Carb Manager, there are 350 calories in a small chocolate frosty, with 58g of net carbs! 😱 While ours is over 400 calories, primarily due to the fat content in the heavy cream, it only has 9g of total carbs and 5.6g of net carbs!
Keto Wendy's Chocolate Frosty
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's an easy way to make a copycat Wendy's chocolate frosty that tastes very similar to the real deal, but is totally keto-friendly!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Hip tips to make the best Wendy’s-inspired keto Frosty:
- I added just a tablespoon of almond butter (you can also use peanut butter or even cream cheese for fewer carbs).
- If you’d prefer, this can be made in a stand mixer such as a KitchenAid. It’ll take a couple of minutes for stiff peaks to form.
- Have a dairy allergy? Consider swapping heavy cream for full-fat coconut cream instead!
- For a vanilla variation: Use 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 heaping tablespoon cream cheese, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon liquid stevia, and ½ teaspoon Swerve confectioners.
- For a Peanut Butter Chocolate variation: Use 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 tablespoon almond butter, 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon sugar-free peanut butter powder, 1/2 teaspoon liquid Stevia, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/2 teaspoon Swerve confectioners.
This looks fancy, but this Wendy’s keto frosty was super easy to create!
To get the fancy soft-serve look, scoop the chocolate frosty in a plastic freezer bag, cut the end from the corner, and pipe it into small cups.
It’s a very rich dessert, so the serving size is small. I love that it’s a creamy and smooth dessert idea. It’s perfect if you’re in the mood for a Frosty-like treat!