Looking for an Easy Roast? Try This Keto Pork Tenderloin Recipe!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a good roast? Here’s a delicious keto pork tenderloin recipe!
Need an easy and quick keto dinner idea?
Consider roasting a pork tenderloin for a comforting yet easy meal! This is my go-to dinner if I’m craving a meat and veggie type meal that will also please my picky family. Luckily, this cut of meat is especially easy to make. It’ll make your house smell so good, turns out beautiful every time, and is a nice change of pace from chicken or beef.
I love how browning the pork tenderloin in a skillet gives it a great flavor, and you can spoon the pan drippings over the tenderloin before serving for a mouthwatering juicy piece of pork. Yum!
Hip recipe tips for this keto pork tenderloin:
- I love using my cast iron skillet to first brown the pork tenderloin before baking because it creates a nice crust. However, you can use another oven-safe skillet if you don’t have a cast iron.
- This idea can be adapted to however you’d like to season it. Around 2-3 teaspoons are ideal for a 1.5-pound pork tenderloin, so feel free to come up with your own blends of favorite seasonings.
- Cooking times may vary a bit according to your oven, which is why having a meat thermometer definitely comes in handy. According to pork.org, getting the pork tenderloin to at least 145 degrees for medium-rare, and 160 for medium-well is what you’ll be looking for. I cooked mine to about 155 and thought it was perfect.
Roasted Keto Pork Tenderloin
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Here's a great way to make a tender juicy pork tenderloin, seasoned to perfection!
- 1 and 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
With just 2 net carbs per serving, there’s room for side dishes!
Serve up your pork tenderloin with any keto-friendly roasted veggies of your choice! I prepared Brussels sprouts using the air fryer, and also warmed up some frozen mashed cauliflower from the grocery store, because they’re so convenient! You could also make cauliflower mashed potatoes from scratch if time allows.
If you have leftovers, they warm up beautifully the next day, too!