Make the BEST Keto Taco Soup in Your Crock-Pot
Love an easy keto Crock-Pot recipe?
You’ve gotta make this delicious and oh so creamy keto taco soup in your Crockpot! It has all the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting, hearty soup, and is super convenient to make any day of the week using your slow cooker.
Everyone in your family – keto and non-keto eaters, will LOVE this recipe because it’s that YUMMY!
The cream cheese and seasonings in this soup make for an insanely delicious and brightly flavored broth. The ground beef and diced tomatoes are filling and extremely comforting as well! Thankfully this slow cooker method is simple, and it consists of browning the ground beef on the stove first, then throwing the rest of the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Use this homemade taco seasoning mix in your soup! It’s easy to make and so yummy!
- You can even make this in your Instant Pot! Set Instant Pot to “Saute” mode. Brown ground beef with onions and garlic. De-glaze pan with broth. Add the remaining ingredients. Close lid and set cook time for 5 minutes on ‘Soup” mode. Let pressure naturally release for 5 minutes. Stir well and serve with desired toppings.
Slow Cooker Keto Taco Soup
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 4 HOURS
total time: 4 HOURS 10 MINUTES
All the bold flavors of tacos, in a keto-friendly and easy to make Crockpot soup!
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning
- 1 /2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 2 - 10 oz. cans Rotel with green chiles
- 8oz. block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups beef broth
- optional toppings (shredded cheese, jalapeno, and avocado)
The best soup I’ve had in a long time!
Oh, man! This soup is so incredibly YUM. I’m a big fan of making a batch of soup and then heating it up during the week for leftovers, and this soup is just as great the next day.
Feel free to top it with keto-friendly add-ins such as avocado, shredded cheese, hot sauce, and sour cream.