Everything But the Bagel Roasted Pumpkin Seeds | Fall Keto Snack
Love pumpkin seeds as a keto snack!?
If you’ll be carving pumpkins this year, make sure to save those pumpkin seeds so you can roast them later for a tasty low carb snack! Pumpkin seed roasting is such a fun and easy tradition to do with the family and you’ll love the result.
Today I’m sharing a version using the popular Everything But the Bagel Seasoning which adds the perfect amount of saltiness, garlic, and onion flavors to the seeds!
- Separating the pulp from the seeds is easy using this strategy. Transfer the seeds from the inside of the pumpkin into a large bowl of water. Run your fingers through the water a few times, and the pulp will go to the bottom, while the seeds will float. Scoop out the seeds with a large spoon into a colander and continue with recipe.
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning can be found in-store at retailers like Trader Joe’s, Costco, ALDI and Walmart to name a few. You can also easily make your own Homemade Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
- Prefer ranch seasoning instead? Try THIS recipe for ranch roasted pumpkin seeds over at Hip2Save!
- Pumpkin seeds have some nice health benefits! Pumpkin seeds are high in magnesium, potassium, calcium and other nutrients that can benefit heart health, bones and more!
Everything But the Bagel Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 35 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
Enjoy all the garlic, onion, and salty flavors of an everything bagel on roasted pumpkin seeds!
- 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Everything But the Bagel seasoning
These pumpkin seeds are truly EVERYTHING and more!
They are the most flavorful seeds I’ve ever roasted, and definitely my favorite. What a tasty homemade snack with the perfect amount of salty, garlic-y flavor that I am sure you’ll love too. Try it out and let us know what you think in the comments!