Roasted Everything Bagel Pumpkin Seeds | Fall Keto Snack Recipe
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Enjoy all the garlic, onion, and salty flavors of this savory seasoning in our roasted everything bagel pumpkin seeds recipe!
Love pumpkin seeds as a keto snack?
If you’ll be carving pumpkins this year, make sure to save those pumpkin seeds so you can roast them later for a tasty low-carb snack! Pumpkin seed roasting is such a fun and easy tradition to do with the family and you’ll love the result.
This version of roasted pumpkin seeds uses the popular Everything But the Bagel Seasoning which adds the perfect amount of salt, garlic, and onion flavor to the seeds. The nice thing about this seasoning is that you can now find it at most stores including Trader Joe’s, Target, ALDI, Walmart, and more. Or make it yourself using our homemade recipe.
Everything bagel pumpkin seeds will be your new fall go-to snack.
Did you know that pumpkin seeds have some nice health benefits? They are high in magnesium, potassium, calcium, and other nutrients that can benefit heart health, bones, and more!
Roasted Everything Bagel Pumpkin Seeds
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 35 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
Enjoy all the garlic, onion, and salty flavors of an everything bagel on roasted pumpkin seeds!
- 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Everything But the Bagel seasoning (or more to taste)
Hip Tips for making Everything Bagel keto pumpkin seeds:
- Looking for a pumpkin with lots of seeds? Try tapping on the pumpkin to hear if it has a hollow sound. A larger empty space in the pumpkin could potentially have more seeds.
- Separating the pulp from the seeds is easy using this strategy: Transfer the seeds from the inside of the pumpkin into a large bowl of water. Run your fingers through the water a few times, and the pulp will go to the bottom, while the seeds will float. Scoop out the seeds with a large spoon into a colander and continue with the recipe.
- As I already mentioned, you can make your own Homemade Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, but I like just grabbing a pre-made bottle at the store. Walmart has it for just $2 a bottle… now that’s what I’m talking about!
- Prefer ranch seasoning instead? Try out the spice blend from this keto chip recipe!
These pumpkin seeds are truly EVERYTHING and more!
They are the most flavorful seeds I’ve ever roasted, and definitely my favorite. Everything bagel pumpkin seeds are such a tasty homemade snack with the perfect amount of salty, garlic-y flavor that I am sure you’ll love too.
Try it out and let us know what you think in the comments!
Try this Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Cheese ball appetizer next!