Easy Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes for a Crowd
Making a yummy keto breakfast has never been easier!
Keto pancakes are a highly requested breakfast on the weekends in my house, but as simple as pancakes are, it can still be a time-consuming cooking process.
When you’re making pancakes on a griddle, you can never be too far away from them. You have to keep a close eye on things, waiting for just the right moment to give your pancakes a flip.
To complicate matters, you can usually only make a few pancakes at a time using this method. By the time you’ve used up all your batter, you’ve made several small batches of pancakes, and your original batch is probably cold by now. This makes it nearly impossible to get a hot breakfast on the table for everyone at the same time.
Sheet pan pancakes to the rescue!
Our keto sheet pan pancakes use a single sheet pan to cook a large batch of low-carb pancakes all at once. Better yet, this method allows for multiple toppings to suit every family member’s tastes!
Hip tips for making keto sheet pan pancakes:
- If you have a large blender, you can toss all your ingredients in and let the blender do the mixing for you. Easy peasy!
- Go crazy with your favorite low-carb toppings such as blueberries, cinnamon, no sugar added chocolate chips, or even bacon. 😋 I made my sheet pan pancakes using my family’s favorite add-ins.
Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 25 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
This easy cooking method creates an entire batch of keto pancakes to serve up all at once!
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- 10 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons Swerve granular
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- No sugar added chocolate chips
Breakfast is served… no flipping required!
I’m telling you, this is the easiest way to prep a batch of keto pancakes for the whole family! And everyone gets the exact flavors they want. Try this out for a simple way to get breakfast on the table and happily feed a bunch of people all at once!