Best Ever Keto Pumpkin Muffins
It’s my favorite time of the year! 🎃
It’s fall and you know what that means – long sweaters, boots, jeans, and everything pumpkin! Today I’m sharing with you my new recipe for melt in your mouth keto-friendly pumpkin muffins. 😋
Pumpkin deliciousness gone low carb!
These muffins will melt in your mouth and let me tell you, they are so soft and moist unlike many of the keto muffins you’ll find in stores. They are perfect for a quick keto breakfast on the go or to have for an afternoon snack for the kiddos.
Tips for baking the best keto pumpkin muffins:
- Let the muffins cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan. Like any keto bake goods, the almond flour needs to cool for a few minutes before handling to avoid crumbling.
- I recommend using cupcake liners to avoid any sticking issues. Keep in mind that the batter is supposed to be pretty thick on these as well, so a batter scoop will make filling your liners a breeze!
- Grab some keto-friendly ice cream and serve with these muffins for a delicious low carb dessert idea.
Keto Pumpkin Muffins
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 27 MINUTES
total time: 42 MINUTES
Delicious low carb pumpkin muffins that are perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Swerve, brown granular
- 1/2 cup monk fruit golden granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Behold, rich pumpkin flavor in all its glory!
These pumpkin muffins are so delicious and so easy to make. Considering making an extra batch and surprising a friend with these treats! You can even grab a super cute serving tray at Dollar Tree and wrap it up for a special added touch. ❤️
Check out what my Hip sidekick Jenna had to say about this recipe: