These Keto Pecan Cheesecake Bars Are Almost Too Yummy to Be Low-Carb
Love cheesecake and want to make a fabulous keto dessert?!
One of the myths surrounding the Keto lifestyle is that desserts are off-limits. These keto pecan cheesecake bars are the perfect low-carb dessert – a combination of richness with a touch of sweet. I pretty much guarantee they’ll be your go-to dessert for your next dinner party!
Just because sugar is a no-no on keto doesn’t mean you can’t still satisfy your sweet tooth on occasion. A delicious way to curb your sugar cravings is to balance the sweet with the fullness of fat and rich flavors, like with these pecan cheesecake bars!
I love that they will solve all the cheesecake cravings, and yet don’t require a lot of fuss. Using easy to find keto ingredients is the key to keeping them low carb and delicious!
- Chop the pecans and then measure them for this recipe. You can run them through your food processor, or I simply use a handy food chopper for small jobs like this.
- These pecan cheesecake bars freeze well if you have leftovers or would like to make this ahead of time. Cover bars and place in the freezer for up to 6 weeks. Defrost in the fridge or on the counter when ready to eat. They can also be kept in the fridge, covered, for up to one week after baking.
Keto Pecan Cheesecake Bars
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 50 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
Rich and creamy cheesecake bars with a sweet pecan crust, topped with extra pecans.
For the Crust:
- 3/4 cups coconut flour
- 3/4 cup roasted, unsalted pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup granular Swerve
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granular Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- extra 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Don’t be alarmed by the high total carb count!
Fiber and erythritol (the main ingredient in Swerve) do not affect blood sugar in the same way that regular carbs do, so we subtracted them from the total carb count. You’ll see that the net carbs are much lower once you remove the sugar alcohols and fiber, which makes these just 3g net carbs per bar.
Just one bite, and you’ll see why these cheesecake squares are so drool-worthy!
The sweet buttery pecan crust with creamy cheesecake is such a delicious combination! The taste and texture are perfect. If you’re a cheesecake lover like me, try these!
See why readers love this Keto Wendy’s Inspired Chocolate Frosty!