Keto No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are a Peanut Butter Lover’s Dream Come True
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Delicious keto no-bake cookies made with ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips! 🤤
If you love peanut butter, these keto no-bake peanut butter cookies are for you.
Think of these cookies as an explosion of peanut butter flavor. 🥜 They are wonderfully tasty cookies and especially peanut buttery because we used the new ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips! Using a mix of both melted chips and some whole ones along with natural crunchy peanut butter, these no-bake cookies are a blend of rich peanut butter perfection. 🙌
The best part? These keto no-bake peanut butter cookies are so easy to make. No-bakes are the best! It’s so nice to not have to turn the oven on in the summer heat.
To make these cookies keto, and to obtain a similar texture as oatmeal, this recipe uses golden flaxseed meal and finely shredded coconut flakes. Traditional no-bakes are made with oatmeal, which is not keto. You wouldn’t think ground flaxseed would taste so good in a cookie, but it adds the perfect texture to these and you can’t even tell it’s there.
Tips for making the most amazing keto no-bake peanut butter cookies:
- Make sure the peanut butter mixture is cooled before you add it to the coconut-flaxseed-peanut butter baking chip mixture, otherwise you’ll melt all of the chips. Having the whole baking chips in the cookies adds great texture and flavor.
- Finely shredded dried coconut is sometimes called desiccated coconut. You can also use regular unsweetened shredded coconut if that’s all you can find or prefer a crunchier coconut texture.
- If you want to make the whole batch chocolate-peanut butter flavor, add 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the peanut butter mixture. If you want to make half the batch peanut butter and half chocolate, separate out 1 cup of the peanut butter mixture and 1 1/4 cups of the coconut-flaxseed-peanut butter baking chip mixture. Then add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the 1 cup of the peanut butter mixture and follow the original recipe directions.
- We love these ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips so much and haven’t seen a keto-friendly flavor like this yet! Use our exclusive code HIP2KETO to get 10% off your order on ChocZero.com!
Keto Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Delicious keto no-bake cookies made with ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips, natural crunchy peanut butter, finely shredded coconut, and golden flaxseed meal.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, full-fat
- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter, crunchy
- 3 tablespoons keto confectioners sweetener
- 1 cup ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup golden flaxseed meal
- 1 1/3 cup finely shredded (desiccated or dried) coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-4 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, melt together butter, full-fat coconut milk, peanut butter, keto confectioners sweetener, and 1/2 cup of ChocZero Peanut Butter Baking Chips. Stir occasionally to prevent burning and to combine the ingredients, about 5 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from heat once everything is melted together and stir in vanilla extract. Let cool for 10-15 minutes so that the mixture won't melt the peanut butter chips in the coconut flaxseed mixture. It's okay if the butter separates a little bit, just stir it back in before adding it to the coconut flaxseed mix.
While the melted peanut butter mix is cooling, stir together the shredded coconut, golden flaxseed meal, 1/2 cup of the peanut butter chips, and salt in a medium bowl.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
Once the melted peanut butter mixture has cooled, add it to the coconut flaxseed mix. Stir well to combine.
Using a large dinner spoon, scoop the dough onto the lined cookie sheet to form 24 no-bake cookies.
Top the no-bake cookies with any remaining ChocZero chips and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before consuming. You could also put them in the freezer to chill for at least 30 minutes. The longer you chill the cookies, the better they taste. They even taste great frozen!
Store the no-bake cookies in the refrigerator in a zip-top bag or covered container for up to a week. Freeze for up to three months.
Yield: 24 cookies, Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: 172 Calories | 15.5g Fat | 9.7g Total Carbs | 6.3g Fiber | 0.9g Sugar | 1.1g Sugar Alcohol | 3g Protein | 2.3g Net Carbs
Sweet, simple, and so delicious!
These keto no-bake peanut butter cookies are almost like a cross between a fat bomb and coconut macaroons. 🤤 Fair warning, they are addicting and rich!
They even make a great breakfast cookie if you enjoy something sweet first thing in the morning.
My Hip sidekick Jen made these keto no-bake cookies and here’s what she had to say:
“If I could only use one word to describe this treat, it would be decadent! This indulgent sweet is rich and peanut buttery smooth. These remind me of the no-bake cookies that my grandma made. Both versions – peanut butter or peanut butter chocolate taste awesome! I also love that I don’t have to heat up my kitchen to make these. This is a keto winner!”
Want more keto no-bake cookies? Try our chocolate coconut no-bake cookies and these no-bake pecan coconut cookies!
Did you used coconut milk from a can or carton?
Hi there! We used the Thai coconut milk, in the carton, pictured above with the other ingredients. Hope that helps!