Your New Favorite Keto Cheesecake Recipe is Here… & It Has Churros In It!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Not to brag, but this keto churro cheesecake is seriously the best!
You need to stop what you’re doing and make this keto churro cheesecake right now! 🤤 The flavor is so amazing, you won’t even be able to tell that it’s keto! If you’re a die-hard cheesecake lover, this recipe is for you.
Imagine you’re at the county fair eating a freshly fried churro that’s covered in cinnamon and sugar. Now picture that churro as the cheesecake crust and then the cheesecake is topped with a generous sprinkle of crumbled churro mixed with even more cinnamon and sugar. And now for the best part… imagine it’s all keto-friendly!
Imagine no more!
This is a keto dessert recipe that needs to be shared. If you take this cheesecake to a party, be prepared to share where you got the recipe. Or just make it for yourself because it’s honestly hard to share and you might want to keep it all for yourself. 😆
Now admittedly, it does take some time to make this keto churro cheesecake, but you can easily break up the steps over a few days, and I promise that it’s totally worth it!
The churro crust is made using our easy keto churro recipe. You can make the churros one day and then the rest of the cheesecake the next day. And the nice thing is that the churros don’t need to be pretty because you’re just going to turn them into crumbs!
For the cheesecake, we used our keto cheesecake as the base and added in cinnamon to help elevate the churro flavor!
Tips for making the absolute best keto churro cheesecake:
- The churros don’t need to be pretty! You’re going to turn them into crumbs! Feel free to crumble them by hand or you can toss them into the food processor.
- If you want to make your churros look more traditional, use a star tip on a pastry bag or try this method on how to cut a ziplock bag into a star shape (if it doesn’t automatically, start the video at the 3:30 mark).
- Make sure you plan enough time to chill the cheesecake. It needs at least six hours to chill, or you could also chill it overnight.
- Use a water bath when baking to help prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
Keto Churro Cheesecake
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 40 MINUTES
cook time: 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES
total time: 2 HOURS 10 MINUTES
Delicious cinnamon keto cheesecake made with a keto churro crust and topped with cinnamon sugar churro crumbs!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar keto sweetener
- 2 tablespoons granular keto sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 2 to 3 cups of avocado oil for frying churros
Keto Cheesecake Filling:
- 24 oz. of full-fat cream cheese (3 8oz packages)
- 1 cup of confectioners keto sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup full-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Keto Churro Crust:
- 2 cups packed keto churro crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted salted butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granular keto sweetener
- 1 cup churro crumbs (whatever is leftover from the crust)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granular keto sweetener
You’ll never want plain cheesecake again after having this cinnamon-infused version!
Cinnamon is such a good addition to add to the flavor of cheesecake, and this keto churro cheesecake is out of this world delicious!
Try it and let me know what you think. 😋
My Hip sidekick Jen tried out this recipe and here’s what she had to say:
“This luscious, rich, and sweet dessert is everything you have dreamed about! The light airy texture is smooth to the taste. The deep-fried churros were easy to make and made the perfect keto crust. The first bite to the last of this cheesecake was heaven. This recipe is perfect to show your family and friends that you can still have yummy treats while living the keto lifestyle!”
Love cheesecake? Try our mini keto cheesecake bites with strawberry glaze!