Mini Keto Cheesecake Bites with Strawberry Glaze
The keto dessert of your dreams has arrived!
These mini keto cheesecake bites are the perfect serving size and are great to make for any occasion! No need to fuss with slicing up a full-size cheesecake – all you have to do is just grab one of these bites and you’re good to go. Bet ya can’t eat just one though, they’re pretty addicting!
Hip tips for making the best keto cheesecake bites:
- When making the cheesecake filling, make sure the cream cheese and eggs are at room temperature. This will give you a consistent texture throughout your finished keto cheesecake bites.
- During baking, avoid opening the oven door as this causes temperature changes, which can result in cracking throughout the cheesecake layer.
- As tempting as it will be to gobble these up the minute they’re out of the oven, let the mini cheesecake bites cool completely and refrigerate for at least one hour before digging in.
- I love adding a strawberry glaze to the top of any cheesecake but you can use any of your favorite keto-friendly fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries. You could also use your favorite flavor of ChocZero syrup as a topping. Yum!
Keto Cheesecake Bites
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Delicious keto-friendly cheesecake bites filled with cream cheese and topped with strawberry glaze.
For the crust::
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup keto sweetener, I used Monk Fruit
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb. strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon keto sweetener
Almost too pretty to eat!
These keto mini cheesecake bites are so easy to make and oh so delicious. With a luscious layer of creamy cheesecake filling, topped with the fresh glaze of strawberries, one bite and you’ll be in keto dessert heaven. YUMMO!
If you happen to have leftovers, they can be kept in an airtight container for up to one week in the fridge, but if you’re like me, they probably won’t last that long before they’re gobbled up.😋
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making these keto cheesecake bites:
“These are so fun! I love the crust, the cheesecake, and the topping so much. Not only do they look amazing, but they taste so good too! Thank goodness we can use cream cheese and some berries while staying keto! Using lemon juice in the strawberry glaze is a great idea.”