Cutting your carbs?
We LOVE EASY, delicious low carb meals options. If you do, too, we’ve got ya covered! Try these FIVE delicious keto meal recipes, plus a detailed grocery list available to print for FREE!
Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Casserole
(Yields 8 servings)
4 cups Zucchini, shredded (about 3 medium sized zucchini)
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 and 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 cup Marinara Sauce
1/2 White Onion, chopped
2 TBSP. Olive Oil
20 Pepperoni slices (about 1 oz.)
1- 2.25 oz. can Black Olives, Sliced
- Shred zucchini with a box shredder and place in a strainer or colander with salt. Press down to drain as much water as possible. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix zucchini with eggs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Press into a greased 13×9-in baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- In a skillet, sauté onion with olive oil and brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain meat if necessary.
- Mix marinara sauce with cooked ground beef, and spoon over the zucchini mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the meat.
- Top with pepperoni and olives.
- Place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
Nutritional Information [per serving]: Calories: 385; Carbohydrates: 7g; Fiber: 1g; Fat: 27g; Protein: 30g.
Easy Keto Skillet Chicken Fajitas
(Yields 4 servings)
1.5 lbs. Fresh Chicken Breasts, sliced into strips
2 Bell Peppers, any color, sliced
1/2 Red Onion, sliced
3 Tablespoons Olive or Canola Oil, divided
1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
1.5 Teaspoons Ground Cumin
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
Salt & Pepper to taste
For Serving: Lettuce cups, avocado, cheese, hot sauce, etc.
- In a large skillet, saute peppers and onions with 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of oil until crisp-tender, remove from skillet, and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining oil, and add chicken.
- Stir in seasonings and lemon juice.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Return pepper mixture to pan and heat through.
- Serve on top of lettuce cups with any desired low carb topping such as avocado, cheese, and favorite hot sauce.
Nutritional Information [per serving, without lettuce cups, avocado, cheese, hot sauce, etc]: Calories: 381; Carbohydrates: 9g; Fiber: 3g; Fat: 26g; Protein: 33g.
Slow Cooker Low-Carb Cabbage Roll Soup
(Yields about 12 cups)
2 TBSP Olive Oil
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 White Onion, chopped
1 lb ground beef
4 Cups Beef Stock
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2- 14.5 oz cans diced tomatoes, drained
3 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
1 head cabbage, halved and sliced
3 cups riced cauliflower, frozen
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on the stove with onion and garlic, and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add ground meat, cook and drain excess grease, and transfer to slow cooker.
- Add broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, parsley, and cabbage, and riced cauliflower.
- Cover and cook in slow cooker on LOW for 3-4 hours, or HIGH for 6 hours.
- Note: Can alternatively simmer in a pot on the stove for 30-40 minutes instead of slow cooker.
Nutritional Information [per 1-cup serving]: Calories: 140; Carbohydrates: 11g; Fiber: 3g; Fat: 6g; Protein: 11g.
Slow Cooker Keto Cream Cheese Chicken
(Yields 6 servings)
2 lb. Chicken breast meat
4 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
8 oz. Cream Cheese, Plain
8 oz. Cream Cheese, Onion & Chive flavor
4 Bacon Slices, Cooked, Crumbled
4 cups Cauliflower, Riced (or desired amount for serving)
8 oz. Broccoli, chopped
Shredded Parmesan Cheese (optional topping)
- Place raw chicken, cream cheese, and seasoning packet into a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for about 3- 4 hours or LOW for 6-8 until chicken is tender and can be shredded. (Mine was done at 3.5 hours on HIGH.)
- 15 minutes before serving, add broccoli to slow cooker.
- Fry bacon in a skillet on the stove, drain, and set aside.
- Place riced cauliflower in skillet with a tiny amount of bacon grease and cook for a few minutes on medium heat until tender.
- Shred chicken, stir sauce, and serve on top of cauliflower rice with crumbled bacon and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Note: If sauce becomes too thick, just stir in a little cream or milk to thin.
Nutritional Information [per serving]: Calories: 582; Carbohydrates: 10g; Fiber: 2g; Fat: 36g; Protein: 55g.
Low-Carb Italian Sausage & Veggies Sheet Pan Meal
(Yields 5 Servings)
I lb. Italian Sausage (uncooked, in casings)
3 Bell Peppers, thickly sliced (Use whichever colors desired)
1 white onion, thickly sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes
8 oz. Brussels Sprouts, trimmed
1 TBSP. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut sausage into fourths and place on pan with cut veggies.
- Toss with olive oil, season, and Bake at 425 degrees for about 30-35 minutes until sausage is cooked through.
Nutritional Information [per serving]: Calories: 120; Carbohydrates: 9g; Fiber: 4g; Fat: 8g; Protein: 6g.
My family enjoyed all of these yummy meals!
Planning to make them yourself? Go for it! Just print our grocery list HERE.