This White Spinach and Chicken Pizza Tastes Too Good to be Keto
Fat Head Pizza is so versatile!
Keto-friendly Fat Head pizza has become a favorite among our low carb team members and readers. We know you’re going to love this delicious take on pizza, too!
White Spinach and Chicken Keto Pizza
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Fathead Pizza Dough:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
For the Pizza:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum for thickening
- salt & pepper to taste
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 grilled chicken breast, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
THIS IS SO GOOD!
Pizza with white sauce is a nice change of pace from tomato sauce, and my family loved it! I always appreciate that this is a crust you can pick up, and it truly tastes like yummy pizza that just happens to be low carb!