Berry-licious Keto Trifle with Raspberry Jam
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Put all your plans on hold as I implore you to make this berry-licious decadent keto trifle with ChocZero Keto Raspberry Jam!
This keto trifle is out of this world delicious!
I’m announcing that we have a new favorite dessert in the house! I’m usually very partial to chocolate desserts but this trifle has convinced me otherwise. The flavor combination of lemon keto pound cake, keto lemon syrup, fresh raspberries, ChocZero Keto Raspberry Jam, and whipped cream is divine.
I almost ate it for dinner.
Looks complicated but this keto trifle bursting with berries is easy to put together.
The hardest part about making this keto trifle is just waiting four hours for it to set up! But trust me, it’s worth the wait. You’ll also need to make the keto lemon pound cake in advance as well. I actually made it two days ahead of time and it was perfect.
This keto raspberry trifle is perfect for any time of the year. When I was coming up with the recipe, I came across a lot of trifles that used pudding in place of whipped cream — I guess that’s considered more traditional. But then I found this Martha Stewart recipe and knew I had to use it as my inspiration.
The real star of the show is the ChocZero Keto Raspberry Jam. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the dessert. All those 5-star reviews aren’t lying, my friends!
Use our exclusive coupon code HIP2KETO to save 10% off your ChocZero order!
Keto Trifle with Raspberry Jam
yield: 15 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
This over-the-top dessert is layered with keto lemon syrup-soaked pound cake, fresh raspberries mixed with sugar-free raspberry jam, and whipped cream.
Keto Pound Cake:
- 1/3 cup keto granular sweetener
- juice from 2 large lemons
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 cups raspberries, divided (2 - 12 oz. containers)
- 1 jar of Keto Raspberry Jam (1 cup) - I used ChocZero
- 3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons keto confectioners sweetener (optional)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons cocoa powder to sprinkle on top, optional
Tips for making the best raspberry keto trifle:
- If you don’t want to make our keto lemon pound cake, you could buy a keto yellow cake mix and use that instead. My team member Jenna used a Swerve cake mix. I would add lemon zest and lemon extract to it if you go that route. I recommend making the pound cake the day before to keep the assembly process easier and faster.
- This trifle needs to be set up in the fridge for 4 hours so plan accordingly. You can leave it overnight too. It’ll stay good in the fridge for up to five days, just be sure to cover it after you dig in!
- If you don’t have a trifle bowl, you could use a glass bowl or even a 9×13-inch baking dish. Just note that you probably won’t end up with as many layers.
- If you want a sweeter dessert, add 2 tablespoons of keto confectioners sweetener to the whipped cream!
- Another idea would be to make individual trifles in small glass bowls or wine glasses instead of making one large dessert.
- Use ChocZero’s Keto Raspberry Jam for this recipe. Save 10% off your entire ChocZero order with our coupon code HIP2KETO. If you don’t have the ChocZero Keto Raspberry Jam, you can use any sugar-free/keto-friendly jam.
Dessert will never be the same!
This berry keto trifle with ChocZero Keto Raspberry Jam will change the way you look at desserts forever. It’s a great dessert to take to a barbeque, tailgate, potluck, or party. No one will be able to tell it’s keto and you’re sure to get some “I NEED this recipe” remarks. 😉 Enjoy!
Here’s what my Hip sidekick Jenna had to say about this keto trifle recipe:
“What a delicious treat! I love everything about this dish! The lemon syrup, the perfectly sweet pound cake, the whipped cream, and best of all, the raspberry sauce – amazing! This is a nice, light treat but so full of flavor. It is so worth throwing together for the whole family. The kids asked for seconds!”
Check out our Keto Sweet Bread in 90 seconds recipe!