Easy Keto Sloppy Joes (Family-Friendly Dinner Idea!)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Needing an easy, under 30-minute keto dinner idea?
An American classic turned keto! Sloppy Joes were one of my favorites when I was a kid and now my boys love them just as much as I did. Keep in mind, this sandwich is not a clean sandwich at all. In fact, the messier, the better! Pile the seasoned ground beef high on a keto bun and enjoy the messiness. 😋
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Keto Sloppy Joes never fail as I am always doubling this recipe since the kids love it even the next day for lunch. This is also the perfect recipe to make ahead and freeze for a later day.
- Like a little spice? Add 1 teaspoon of sriracha for some heat!
- The brown Swerve adds depth to the flavor of the meat with a touch of caramelized sweetness.
- Don’t have time to make a homemade bun? Omega Buns are an easy solution to serve up a hearty keto Sloppy Joe sandwich
Keto Sloppy Joes
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
A low-carb twist on the classic American sandwich with loads of hearty seasoned ground beef!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar-free ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown Swerve
Here are the nutritional breakdowns per serving if you go with one of these options:
- Variation #1, served with Omega Bun: 419 calories | 27g fat | 11.3g total carbs | 7g fiber | 30g protein | .3g sugar alcohols | 4g net carbs
- Variation #2, served in Cabbage Wrap: 273 calories | 17g fat | 4.3g total carbs | 0g fiber | 23g protein | .3g sugar alcohols | 4g net carbs
- Variation #3, served on a homemade keto bun: 766 calories | 56g fat | 13.3g total carbs | 5g fiber | 53g protein | .3g sugar alcohols | 8g net carbs