Make the Best Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte (Starbucks Copycat Recipe)
Craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks?
Save money and stay keto! This homemade keto pumpkin spice latte Starbucks copycat recipe is a warm seasonal drink you’ll FALL for. Imagine all the yummy flavors of pumpkin pie in a delicious low-carb latte. Even better, it only takes just a couple of minutes to make at home.
Hip Tip: For all the best keto drinks and smoothies, be sure to bookmark this page.
The secret to getting that addicting Starbucks pumpkin spice latte taste and texture is the Torani Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie syrup. Combined with a strong brewed coffee or espresso, this adds a nice pumpkin spice flavor. I only used a teaspoon because I prefer for it not to be super strong, but feel free to adapt your amount to taste.
That said, it’s not the cleanest keto product and is actually kind of difficult to track down to buy at the moment, so another great keto-friendly syrup to consider trying is NuNaturals Stevia sweetened Pumpkin Pie syrup. My Hip sidekick Jenna tried out the recipe with this clean keto syrup and had awesome results!
Tips for making the BEST keto pumpkin spice latte:
- You can use a milk frother if you have one handy. I instead used an immersion hand blender to blend the heavy cream until frothy, and it works out great! I’m sure an actual blender would work well, too.
- I used a 1/2 teaspoon of Swerve sweetener which can be swapped to the sweetener of your choice as well as your preferred amount.
- To make an iced keto pumpkin spice latte, freeze coffee in an ice cube tray and add to your drink!
- For a next-level latte, sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice on the top (or even some cinnamon and nutmeg), and you’ll agree this latte is very tasty and looks festive as well!
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Make your favorite fall beverage keto with this easy DIY version!
- 8 oz. strongly brewed coffee, hot
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free pumpkin pie coffee syrup (or more to taste)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Swerve sweetener (or more if you like yours sweeter)
- pumpkin pie spice (topping)
I love Pumpkin Spice a Latte!
It will satisfy that sweet Starbucks PSL craving while keeping you on track for the fall! Plus, this latte doesn’t even taste keto and something any pumpkin fan will enjoy!
Here’s what my sidekick Jenna had to say about this recipe:
“I am certainly getting in the mood for all things pumpkin and this was the perfect start. I love that this is completely keto, free of sugar, and has a fantastic pumpkin spice flavor! I used a tablespoon of the NuNaturals NuStevia Pumpkin Spice Syrup and it was perfect. I love how easy this is to make at home.”