Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
Make your favorite fall beverage keto with this easy DIY version!
- 8 oz. strongly brewed coffee, hot
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free pumpkin pie coffee syrup (or more to taste)
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Swerve sweetener (or more if you like yours sweeter)
- pumpkin pie spice (topping)
Combine all ingredients into a large cup or container. Use a frother or hand immersion blender to mix until frothy. Pour into a coffee cup and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Nutrition based on using NuNaturals Pumpkin Pie Syrup & 1/2 tsp Swerve. Any changes to the recipe measurements will affect the nutritional values.
Yield: 1 latte, Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: 150 Calories | 18g Fat | 3g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 2g Sugar Alcohol | 0g Protein | 1g Net Carbs