Must-Make Keto Pumpkin Meatballs (Our New Favorite Fall Recipe)
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Can’t get enough of that yummy pumpkin flavor? 🎃
Fall is just around the corner and like most of you, I’m already craving all things pumpkin. Today I’m sharing with you a delicious low-carb recipe for keto pumpkin meatballs. This savory dinner is sure to be a hit with your family and will give you that delicious pumpkin taste you’ve been craving!
These low carb pumpkin meatballs are packed with flavor and are perfect for meal prepping ahead of time so you can just pop them in the microwave when you’re running short of time. Plus, they’re so hearty and filling that even the biggest appetites will be satisfied, especially when served with mashed cauliflower, squash, or even zoodles.
Here are a couple of recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto pumpkin meatballs:
- These meatballs freeze beautifully, so feel free to double or even triple the batch so you can have some to freeze and have on hand for next time.
- Want to save time? Use pre-crushed pork rind crumbs instead of crushing them yourself. I personally love and recommend the Pork King Good pork rind crumbs.
- Be sure and use pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling, which is loaded with sugar!
Keto Pumpkin Meatballs
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
Delicious savory and sweet low carb pumpkin meatballs that are perfect for dinner or as an appetizer!
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 2 cups pork rinds, crushed (or buy the pork rind crumbs)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
A keto-friendly meatball recipe enjoyed by all!
I love sharing the low carb recipes I make with non-keto friends and family to see what they think. I let my neighbors try these meatballs, and they had no idea they were keto, and they totally loved them! Even the husband, whose not a pumpkin fan, liked them. Mission accomplished!
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say: