Keto Crockpot Gingerbread Lattes | Starbucks-Inspired Recipe
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Whisk up some magic in your slow cooker with our keto gingerbread latte recipe!
Do you love the famous Starbucks gingerbread latte holiday drink?
Unfortunately, this popular holiday drink is NOT keto-friendly, so here is a genius way to make a no-sugar-added keto gingerbread latte alternative at home using the slow cooker!
I love Crockpot drinks because it’s so convenient to make a large batch and keep it warm to have your family enjoy at their leisure. The result is a smooth and creamy sweet keto latte with all the warm flavors of a festive gingerbread cookie!
Just whisk the ingredients together, and let the slow cooker do the work!
To keep this keto, I am using almond milk, Swerve brown sugar substitute, and ChocZero’s insanely good sugar-free maple syrup. This, along with all the warm and cozy spices like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, will make this slow cooker latte something special. Plus, your kitchen will smell amazing!
This is a sweet dessert-like coffee, so, if you prefer less sweet, just dial back the sweetener a bit to taste.
Want to make an individual cup instead of a large batch?
Great news! I’ve also included the ingredients and simple directions to make a single serving for one! It’s just as easy to whisk together a small latte on the stove instead of the slow cooker.
If you love the flavors of gingerbread cookies, don’t forget to check out our yummy keto gingerbread cookie recipe that would be an awesome addition to bake and enjoy with your latte — YUM!
Keto Gingerbread Latte in the Crockpot
yield: 9 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 2 HOURS
total time: 2 HOURS 10 MINUTES
Here's a creamy keto slow cooker drink with comforting spices similar to yummy gingerbread!
For Large Crockpot Batch (9 servings):
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup & 2 tablespoons Swerve brown, packed
- 3 tablespoons ChocZero sugar-free maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 3 cups brewed espresso (or strong brewed coffee)
- 6 cups almond milk, unsweetened
For One Individual Latte:
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Brown (or less for not as sweet)
- 1 teaspoon ChocZero sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup brewed espresso
- 2/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
Tips for making the BEST keto slow cooker gingerbread lattes:
- Brewed decaf espresso can be used instead if you’re not wanting the caffeine. I highly recommend sticking with espresso here for a more authentic coffee house taste. You can brew some strong coffee in a pinch, however.
- I made some keto whipped cream by whipping heavy cream with a touch of Swerve using an electric hand mixer, then added a dollop to the top of my latte.
- If you have leftover lattes, save them in a covered container in the fridge. They’re easy to heat up again, just be sure to give the drink a whirl with a hand mixer or handheld coffee frother after reheating.
- Scoop up the ChocZero Keto Maple Syrup for this recipe with our promo code HIP2KETO to score 10% off your order!
What a yummy coffee-based treat!
I love adding a little whipped cream and extra cinnamon to the top of this Crockpot keto gingerbread latte. It’s like drinking warm winter flavors in a cup! My family loved this easy idea, and I think yours will too — enjoy!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after trying this keto gingerbread latte recipe:
“I love Starbucks copycats! I also love making a big batch like this as it reheats so nicely the next day. I really enjoyed this recipe! It was so simple to make and has such great gingerbread flavor. The easy whipped cream on top made it a sweet and yummy Starbucks-style treat!”
Check out how to make homemade keto eggnog!