Keto Peppermint Patties (Less Than 1 Net Carb & Even Better Than the Real Thing!)
Love York Peppermint Patties? 🙋🏼♀️
Normally peanut butter and chocolate candies are my go-to, but let me tell ya, there’s nothing better than a refreshing peppermint patty (especially if it’s straight from the fridge).
However, we all know they’re off-limits for those of us living the keto life… until now! You can still enjoy that perfect peppermint candy for dessert without all the added sugar and carbs.
Introducing keto peppermint patties!
Your sweet tooth will thank you!
From the creamy dark chocolate to the luscious smooth peppermint filling, these keto peppermint patties are simply perfect! Making sugar-free candies may seem like a daunting task, but this recipe calls for just 6 ingredients (a few you may already have!) and follows an easy mix, freeze, and coat process.
Trust me, these cool, creamy, and chocolatey bites are worth every ounce of effort!
Tips for making the best keto peppermint patties:
- Start out with 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract and give the filling a taste test. I prefer a stronger peppermint flavor so I usually use about 2 teaspoons of peppermint extract. Add in an extra 1/2 teaspoon at a time until you are happy with the punch of flavor.
- You might want to double the batch, not only because they are so tasty, but these little guys freeze perfectly so having some available in the freezer is perfect when you are craving a few.
- You can use refined coconut oil instead of unrefined if you are worried about the coconut flavor in the unrefined coconut oil.
- Ordering ChocZero dark chocolate chips for this recipe? Be sure to use our promo code HIP2KETO for 10% off your purchase!
Keto Peppermint Patties
yield: 15 SERVINGS
prep time: 60 MINUTES
total time: 60 MINUTES
These low carb peppermint patties are rich and refreshing, made with peppermint extract, sugar-free chocolate chips, and only a few other simple ingredients.
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, softened but not melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup Swerve confectioner sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons peppermint extract (based on taste)
All the flavor without the guilt!
If you are looking for a cool, refreshing, and sweet piece of candy, go ahead and reach for a few of these melt-in-your-mouth keto peppermint patties. They’ll take you straight to the North Pole with their delicious pepperminty goodness!
I might just make a batch and leave some out for Santa this Christmas and maybe surprise a few of my keto friends with some, too.
My Hip sidekick Jenna tried out this recipe and here’s what she thought!
Want more holiday desserts? Make Keto Christmas “Crack” Toffee!