Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is a Weeknight Win
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Keto chicken cordon bleu casserole is the perfect dinner!
Casserole dinners are a weeknight win!
When you need to get a whole meal on the table without creating a mess of dishes in the sink, try out a casserole dinner. This keto Chicken Cordon Bleu casserole recipe brings together the savory flavors of chicken, sliced ham, and Swiss cheese. YUM!
But the real winner here? The sauce! 😋 It’s creamy with a kick from the Dijon mustard and really binds all the elements of this simple meal together. And just for fun, I’ve topped the whole spread with shredded parmesan cheese for an extra bit of flavor!
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
Delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu is converted into an easy weeknight keto casserole dish with layers of chicken, ham, and Swiss cheese.
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 8-10 slices deli ham, cut into squares
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3-4 tablespoons Dijon mustard (if you are a fan of Dijon, bump it up to 4 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 11 slices Swiss cheese
A few tips when making keto Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Want to add a crunch to the topping? Try using crushed pork rinds or pork rind crumbs to add crispiness to the topping.
- Not a fan of pork rinds? Try adding bacon crumbles over top to add some crunch and saltiness.
This recipe is a huge hit for all — keto and non-keto alike!
This dish is quickly becoming a favorite in my household. After my family each had a serving, this dish is now a weekly request. But I’m not even mad about it since it’s ready in less than an hour, and I’m all for an easy dish! Hope your family feels the same. 🤗
My Hip sidekick gave this recipe a try and here’s what she thought!
“I really love this chicken cordon bleu casserole! So much flavor yet it’s so easy to make, and I used a rotisserie chicken to make it even easier. The sauce itself is such a great combination of flavors — I would definitely make it for my family again!”