Keto Loaded Biscuits (Just 2 Net Carbs Each)
Missing biscuits since you’ve gone keto?
And guess what? You can have your biscuit and eat it too – keto style!
I’m sharing quite possibly the best savory biscuit that keto has ever seen.
These biscuits are so delicious and will hit the spot when you’re craving comfort food. In fact, they’re so easy to make and so good that I could literally just eat them for dinner alone – every single bite is loaded with flavor!
Hip tips for making the best keto loaded biscuits:
- After they finish in the oven, you can drizzle the melted garlic butter over the tops of the warm biscuits for even more flavor.
Keto Loaded Biscuits
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Delicious and cheesy low-carb loaded biscuits that are the perfect complement to any keto meal.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 salt
- 1/4 pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, cold and cut into cubes
- 2 larges eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Don’t mind us while we reach for another biscuit!
I think I’ve found cheddar bacon heaven in these biscuits, and I think you will, too! Word of the wise, don’t skimp out on the garlic finishing butter — it’s everything. 🤤
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me and here’s what she had to say:
“Everyone in the whole house loved these, you can’t even tell that they are keto! My teenage daughter just ate two and asked for a third. These are bursting with flavor and would pair well with a soup or salad, but are fun to eat on their own. I especially love how the fresh parsley and melted butter really take the flavor to another level. YUM!”