Easy Keto Chicken Tenders with Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
These chicken tenders are… everything!
I can’t think of any better way to kick up the flavor on what could be an otherwise boring piece of chicken than with a heavy hand of Everything but the Bagel seasoning. This keto chicken tenders recipe will be the talk of any table. Better yet, I guarantee they’ll win over the picky eaters in your household as well!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- You might be surprised by the lack of salt in the homemade Everything Bagel seasoning I incorporated into the recipe below, but the salty nature of the pork rinds provides plenty of flavor for this recipe. Keep in mind that I used the Epic pork rinds sea salt and pepper variety.
- If you have Everything Bagel seasoning on hand, you can use 1 cup in place of making your own. Just make sure to eliminate the crushed pork rinds all together to avoid the chicken tenders turning out too salty.
- Crisp up these chicken tenders in two ways: bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes OR in the air fryer at 360 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Pair these crispy and flavorful Everything bagel chicken tenders with one of our keto-friendly sauces or dips.
Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
cook time: 18 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
These seasoned keto chicken tenders are packed with flavor and crunch all will enjoy!
- 2 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
- 2 eggs
- 12 chicken tenders or 2 lbs. of chicken
Crunchy and so full of flavor, these Everything Bagel chicken tenders are perfect!
I love when the kiddos approve of keto-friendly recipes and they absolutely loved this one! It’s so easy to ditch all of the carby breading when it’s replaced with seasonings that make these chicken tenders really stand out. These are must-try for an easy, family-friendly meal!
My Hip teammate Erica made chicken just like KFC… check out her how-to video!