Easy Keto Chaffle Recipe – 4 Ways From Sweet to Savory!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
It doesn’t get any better than keto chaffles four ways!
Move over, cloud bread! The Chaffle has made her grand entrance.
Alright, I’m sure you’ve seen it all over social media for the past year and you’re wondering what is this craziness. You know what I’m talking about: the one and only chaffle!
We keto fans need something to keep us on track, and the chaffle is just that. With just two main ingredients, you can create ENDLESS possibilities.
I’ve put together four easy chaffle recipes for you: a crispy chaffle, a basic chaffle, a dessert chaffle, and a taco chaffle.
Tips for making keto chaffles:
- Here is that magic little chaffle maker that we used to make the panini-style grill markers. You can also get this one that’s more like a waffle iron and is what we used for the taco chaffle. Save yourself time searching in the stores for the most popular appliance right now (it may be sold out). Just order through Target or Amazon.
- Do NOT spray your waffle maker with oil if you want a crispy texture. The cheese produces enough fat that it will not stick to the maker.
- Be patient. This is a quick process, but to get crunchy or stiff “bread”, you will need to leave it in longer than a normal waffle. The chaffle takes anywhere between 3 to 6 minutes.
- Want a Crispy Chaffle? If you want that crunch resembling toast or a toasted bun, sprinkle some cheese on the maker first. Once it starts turning golden brown and bubbling, then you can add your chaffle batter.
- Be careful to not overfill the chaffle maker or it will make a mess! The taco chaffle recipe makes a total of 4 chaffles that are a little thinner than the other chaffles so they’re more like tortillas.
Basic Keto Chaffle
Crispy Keto Chaffle
Pumpkin Spice Keto Chaffle
Taco Keto Chaffle
Keto Chaffle, 4 Ways
yield: 2 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 MINUTES
cook time: 4 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
With just two main ingredients in the chaffle, you can create endless possibilities while sticking to your keto diet.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Crispy Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Chaffle:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded + 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded + 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1 teaspoon Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons almond flour
Pumpkin Spice Chaffle:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons granular Swerve
- 3 teaspoons almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon keto taco seasoning
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Crispy Chaffle (does not include BLT sandwich toppings)
Amount Per Serving: 305 Calories | 21.2g Fat | 3.2g Total Carbs | 0.2g Fiber | 0.6g Sugar | 25.9g Protein | 3g Net Carbs
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Orignal Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: 298 Calories | 23.3g Fat | 1.6g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 20.3g Protein | 1.6g Net Carbs
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 1 Pumpkin Spice Chaffle
Amount Per Serving: 220 Calories | 15.3g Fat | 10.3g Total Carbs | 2.5g Fiber | 1.3g Sugar | 4g Sugar Alcohol | 16.9g Protein | 3.8g Net Carbs
Yield: 2 servings, Serving Size: 2 Taco Chaffles (does not include taco toppings)
Amount Per Serving: 285 Calories | 23.7g Fat | 2 Total Carbs | 0.8g Fiber | 0.7g Fiber | 20.7g Protein | 1.2g Net Carbs
These are seriously SO good!
Honestly, it’s easy to see why keto chaffles have become such a popular craze.