Easy, Rich, and Creamy Low-Carb Homemade Alfredo Sauce
Love alfredo sauce over noodles?
You won’t believe how easy it is to make creamy keto alfredo sauce at home on the stove! It takes just a few ingredients and tastes AMAZING! The creamy texture and garlic cheese taste are super satisfying and delicious. There’s no thickener needed, and your family will want this low-carb sauce on everything!
Creating this alfredo sauce couldn’t be any easier! It comes together quickly by melting all the ingredients together on the stove, and it takes just a few minutes.
I served mine over some quick zucchini noodles and pieces of chicken as a yummy and easy dinner. This sauce is so versatile, though, and can serve as the backdrop for other delicious keto meal ideas. For instance, you can use it to make a chicken alfredo Fat Head pizza, or spoon this homemade alfredo sauce over these 2-ingredient keto noodles! YUM!
- Season your sauce as desired. I used a little of my favorite truffle salt, and it worked so well with these flavors! Of course traditional salt is fine, too. A bit of nutmeg is common in alfredo sauce and I love it here, too.
- Adjust the consistency according to your liking. If it’s too thick, thin with a little broth or more cream.
- Spiralize your zoodles! My veggie spiralizer is one of my favorite kitchen tools for keto, as it makes ideas like this one quick and easy to make!
- Make ahead and store it! Homemade alfredo sauce can be stored, covered in the fridge for about 3-4 days. This would be a smart sauce to have on hand for meal planning during the week!
Keto Alfredo Sauce
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
Cheese, cream, and garlic, get melted into the most delicious keto alfredo sauce that'll rival any Italian restaurant!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 fresh cloves garlic, minced
- pinch of truffle salt
- pinch or black pepper
- pinch of nutmeg
This alfredo sauce will have fussy eaters coming back for seconds!
I know, because my kids completely loved it, and they’ve already asked if I can make it again soon. I love that it only took a few minutes to make, and it’s perfect for very simple meals. This idea doesn’t disappoint, and I’m excited for you all to try it!
See how you can order Zoodles from Olive Garden as a Keto meal!