Hungry for Dessert? Bake This Easy Keto Pumpkin Pie!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This easy keto pumpkin pie is what’s for dessert this Thanksgiving!
There’s no need to skip out on delicious pumpkin pie for dessert at Thanksgiving when you can make this easy keto version. It’s the ultimate fall dessert!
You’ll end up with a delicious pumpkin pie that’s smooth and creamy, and your dinner guests will never believe that it’s low-carb.
Anyone can pull-off this stress-free pumpkin pie recipe!
Homemade desserts are so wonderful and special to make during holidays and this one won’t disappoint. The process is easy by making a quick keto crust first in the oven and then whipping up a creamy pumpkin pie filling to then bake in the oven.
Tips for making the BEST keto pumpkin pie:
- This simple 3-ingredient crust is a breeze to make using almond flour, and it tastes delicious! Just press the mixture into a pie pan and bake – it’s so EASY!
- Cover the sides of the crust with foil once it starts to brown during baking so it doesn’t burn.
- I prefer to sweeten baked keto desserts using Swerve, and this Swerve confectioners does a great job of mimicking traditional powdered sugar!
- Make sure to grab 100% pure canned pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
Keto Pumpkin Pie
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 55 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
This delicious pumpkin pie is full of flavor without tasting low carb, and so easy to make!
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioners
For the Filling:
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Luscious & creamy keto pumpkin pie!
Add some homemade keto whipped cream if desired for serving, and you’ll have a yummy keto dessert! It’s something you can be proud to serve this Thanksgiving and throughout the entire fall season.
My family LOVES pumpkin pie and they really enjoyed this keto version. My kids didn’t even ask what was in it, they just ate it right up. YUM!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna said about this pie:
Oh my gosh, this keto pumpkin pie is so good! The directions were easy to follow and this turned out so amazing. The filling is so rich and the crust flavor is fantastic! The ingredients are so simple, and I especially love the simplicity of the crust, but I just need to make a note next time to use some foil on the edges once the crust starts to brown.
There was no aftertaste at all (which can happen with keto sweeteners) and the crust reminds me of a pie my mom makes every year for Christmas. Keto ice cream would be yummy with it, too!