Craving Comfort Food? Make This Easy Keto Beef Goulash
Need an easy and delicious low carb soup that’ll warm your soul?
Try making this easy beef goulash using zucchini, squash, and celery to keep things keto. This simple recipe is a satisfying stew using ground beef and a flavorful paprika seasoned tomato broth. It’s comfort food to the max… and seriously delicious!
I’m confident your whole family will love this yummy keto meal and it’s a great one to add to your weeknight meal rotation.
Hip Recipe Tips:
- I’m using ground beef in this goulash recipe, but you could always incorporate ground veal or pork if desired.
- This recipe is heavy on the garlic for lots of added flavor. I use a handy garlic press for fresh garlic, and it’s one of my favorite kitchen tools to use!
- Want to make this beef goulash using the Crock-Pot slow cooker? Do the first step on the stove of browning the ground beef, and then transfer everything to a slow cooker, and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and slow cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours until the veggies are tender and flavors have combined nicely.
Keto Beef Goulash
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
This hearty meat and veggie stew is both easy to make and delicious to serve as a keto family meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium yellow squash, diced
- 6 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 24 oz. jar of marinara sauce (such as Rao's)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
I love this type of beef and veggie stew!
My family also enjoyed it, which is such a nice feeling and makes dinner time much less stressful! The flavor is great and even gets better the next day if you happen to have leftovers.
I could eat comfort food like this during any season, but there’s something specifically enjoyable about warming up with a bowl of goulash on a chilly evening.