Is your house stocked?
In every keto household, there’s an unspoken list of must-have-at-all-times staples for the kitchen. Our resident keto eaters at Hip2Keto have spoken, and here’s what they always have on hand.
Hip Tip: You can print out this list to keep in your own kitchen to help organize and create shopping lists!
- Almond milk
- Cheese — Cheddar, mozzarella, cheese sticks/cubes, cream cheese
- Kerrygold Butter
- Heavy cream (used sparingly)
- Pepperoni slices
Hip Recipe: Grab and Go Egg and Cheese Cups
- Chicken breasts
- ground beef
- Fish — All varieties including canned tuna and salmon
Hip Recipe: Crunchy Keto Tenders
- Nuts — Macadamias, almonds, pecans
- Almond flour
- Pork rinds
- Cheese Whisps
- Pork rind Panko breadcrumbs
- Sugar Substitutes, like Xylitol or Erythritol
- Unsweetened cocoa
- Extra dark chocolate chips
- Beef sticks
- Everything But The Bagel seasoning (much cheaper in store at Trader Joe’s!)
- Beef or chicken broth
- Olive oil
Hip Recipe: Easy 5 Net Carb Keto Bagels
- Grape tomatoes
Hip Recipe: Avocado Chicken Salad (with bonus bun recipe!)
- Lemon / Lime (for juice in recipes or water)
Hip Tip: Add some lemons, limes, or berries to this refreshing sparkling water!