Make a Keto Version of the McDonald’s McFlurry – It’s Easy & Creamy!
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Make a batch of keto no-churn vanilla ice cream that tastes like a keto McFlurry for an easy low-carb treat!
If you’re craving a fun keto dessert idea to try, our copycat keto McFlurry is the answer.
This keto McFlurry recipe is low in carbs, but big in taste and satisfaction. Our keto-friendly sweetened condensed milk recipe will make a perfectly luscious and creamy vanilla background for your favorite ice cream add-in of choice.
I am using bits of ChocZero keto peanut butter cups for the McFlurry add-in. 😋 These keto peanut butter cups are over-the-top delicious and perfect when you’re craving chocolate and peanut butter!
The first step for this keto Mcflurry is to create keto sweetened condensed milk!
Condensed milk is often used in baking recipes for pies, cheesecakes, fudge, and ice cream. It can also be used for something as simple as a fruit dip or even as a sweetener for your coffee.
This no-churn ice cream method uses whipping cream and condensed milk. It’s very popular because it’s easy and so creamy!
Get ready to make dreamy keto ice cream that has a soft, frothy texture by utilizing our keto version of sweetened condensed milk, plus whipping cream. It will result in a keto copycat of the beloved McDonalds McFlurry. You’ll be able to get your ice cream fix, but in a healthier way!
Tips for making the BEST McDonald’s Copycat Keto McFlurry:
- The sweetened condensed milk will take a bit to cool down, so consider making this step a day ahead of time.
- The keto-friendly mix-in ideas for this are endless! Use your favorite keto candy, like ChocZero peanut butter cups, keto chocolate chips, or chop up your favorite keto cookies. Save at ChocZero.com when using our promo code HIP2KETO for 10% off your purchase!
- You’ll need to plan for about 4-5 hours of freeze time. If you leave it overnight, just let it sit out for a bit on the counter to soften as desired. If you have leftovers, store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Feel free to sweeten this recipe to taste! Even after adding the sweetened condensed milk, I felt like it needed a bit more sweetener and added some additional confectioners keto sweetener. It dissolves and mixes up so well in this recipe.
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 4 HOURS
total time: 4 HOURS 30 MINUTES
A delicious low-carb treat made with creamy no-churn ice cream and keto peanut butter cups.
For the sweetened condensed milk:
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/3 cup keto-friendly confectioners sweetener
For the Mcflurry:
Oh my gosh… YUM!
This truly is a bowl of creamy peanut butter cup McFlurry heaven. I love that you can customize it with any add-in you’d like, and the texture is so GOOD. It’s almost like a thick frozen pudding, and so creamy.
I love this idea and think you will too!
Here’s what my teammate Emily thought about my my copycat Keto McFlurry recipe:
“This is sooo good! It tastes just like a McFlurry from McDonald’s. I had no idea that sweetened condensed milk is the secret ingredient, and it’s even better that this is a guilt-free keto version! I’m in trouble because this is so easy to make! 😂“