Make This Keto Strawberry Pie While Fresh Berries are Still in Season
Delicious keto sugar free strawberry pie is here.
Your daily dose of sugar-free sweetness is here!
This keto sugar-free strawberry pie recipe is all things a keto dessert should be: simple, sweet, and stunning! It was devoured and definitely is on the list to make again soon. In fact, you might as well double the recipe and make two pies because everyone in your house will go crazy over it!
The pie has no added sugar and only 6.4g net carbs per slice, with the majority of the carbs coming from the strawberries, cream cheese, heavy cream, and almond flour.
Talk about a punch of strawberry flavor. 🍓
The flavors of this sugar-free strawberry pie meld together beautifully and are perfect as a summer treat. It also makes a wonderful presentation with the visible layers showing… a golden crust, bright berry filling, and light luscious whipped topping. It literally tastes as good as it looks. 🤤
To keep the carbs low, this pie has the same easy almond flour crust as our popular keto pumpkin pie, which is topped with a simple filling of full-fat whipped cream cheese, sliced fresh strawberries, and a layer of sugar-free strawberry gelatin mixed with puréed fresh strawberries. And you can’t have dessert without topping it with some homemade whipped cream. Yum!
Tips for making the best sugar-free strawberry pie:
- When making the dough, it’s easiest to press it out in the pie pan with your fingers or a small ramekin for even distribution.
- Cover the edges of the crust with aluminum foil to prevent it from browning too quickly while baking.
- Plan ahead when making this pie as you’ll need to let the gelatin-strawberry purée mixture chill for at least 30 minutes before adding it as a filling.
- Serve this sugar-free strawberry pie right after making it or let it chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes. You can also make this the day before you serve it, and it will keep in the fridge for up to five days… well, if it lasts that long in your household!
- You can try making this with raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries instead of strawberries. Any sugar-free berry-flavored gelatin will work as well.
Sugar-Free Strawberry Pie
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 30 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 60 MINUTES
Keto-friendly strawberry pie made with almond flour crust, cream cheese, fresh strawberries, sugar-free gelatin, and whipped cream.
- 8 oz. full-fat whipped cream cheese
- 2 pounds strawberries, sliced
- 0.88 oz. package of sugar-free strawberry gelatin (8 servings)
- 1 cup water
Whipped Cream Topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon keto confectioners sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Strawberry sweetness galore!
Slice on into the most berrylicious pie you’ll have all summer, without any sugar added! This crowd-pleasing keto dessert deserves a spot at your next get-together, so don’t hesitate to head to the store ASAP to stock up on those seasonal berries.
My Hip sidekick Jenna tried out this sugar-free strawberry pie and here’s what she had to say:
“I love finding new dessert recipes that the whole family will love that are not only keto but also low in sugar! I will be adding this recipe to my family’s favorites. Just from the smell of the pie crust cooking, I knew this was going to be an amazing pie (and I’m super picky about pie crust). And that strawberry filling using REAL strawberries is so tasty! This was easy to make but looked super impressive, and I was so excited to serve it to my family.”
Are strawberries your jam? Check out these keto cheesecake stuffed strawberries!