Savory Keto Pumpkin Soup (The Official Low-Carb Comfort Food of Fall)
Delicious keto comfort food!
There’s nothing I love more than a warm bowl of soup on a cool fall day. So I’m excited to share with you one of my new favorite soups. This low carb pumpkin soup is smooth, creamy, and oh so hearty. It makes for a delicious keto-friendly meal you’ll want to serve again and again!
Better yet, you’ll love how easy it is to make in one pot on the stove!
Recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto pumpkin soup:
- While they’re optional, adding toppings like pumpkin seeds, shredded parmesan cheese, and bacon really give this simple soup a rich taste that even the heartiest eaters will love.
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature prior to adding to the mix. This will help make sure it melts perfectly into the soup.
Keto Pumpkin Soup
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
This delicious low-carb pumpkin soup will be your new fall favorite!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 large tablespoons tomato paste
- 14 oz. can or 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown Swerve
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed and at room temperature
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- crumbled bacon
- shredded parmesan cheese
- pumpkin seeds
Fall flavors in full effect! 🍂🎃🥣
Nothing against classic chicken noodle soup, but when fall arrives, you need a standout soup to embody all the sweet and savory spices synonymous with this time of year. Whether you’re serving as an appetizer to an entree or adding in some shreds of rotisserie chicken to make this soup a more filling meal, this is a must-make soup recipe for the season!
My team member, Jenna, gave this recipe a test for me, and here’s what she had to say:
“This soup was beyond delicious and was so flavorful! I ended up eating a second bowl as soon as I finished taking photos of the dish. I love how easy it was to make and how it is so perfect for fall! This is for sure going into my keto comfort food rotation.” – Jenna