Add These Fried Keto Pumpkin Donuts to Your List of Must-Make Fall Recipes
Hip2Keto may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Fall called and it wants you to try these keto pumpkin donuts ASAP!
Missing donuts since you’ve gone keto? 🍩
You may already know about our delicious recipe for the best keto donuts. But if you really know us, you also know we couldn’t just give you one type of keto donut! We’ve taken it to the next level with another yummy low-carb donut recipe.
Introducing fried keto pumpkin donuts!
These donuts are so delicious and are perfect for dipping into your morning coffee to start your day off right. I love sitting in the kitchen before my kiddos wake up and enjoying a donut with my coffee while it’s still quiet.
The best part? You would never guess these donuts have no sugar added and only 3g net carbs each. You can enjoy a donut or even two without all the added carbs that regular donuts have!
Fried Keto Pumpkin Donuts
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 17 MINUTES
total time: 37 MINUTES
Pumpkin pie spiced keto donuts using two cooking methods to achieve perfect donut shop-quality results.
Keto Donut batter:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener (I used Lakanto golden)
- 2 tablespoons brown Swerve
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- avocado oil, for frying
Sweetened Cinnamon Coating:
- 1/3 cup monk fruit golden granular
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
Hip tips for these keto pumpkin donuts:
- After searching for the best donut molds, I came across these silicone molds on Amazon and purchased them after reading all of the awesome reviews. The donuts even popped right out without having to grease the sides!
- Be sure to pick up pure pumpkin puree and not a pumpkin pie filling. The latter is full of added sugar! 😬
- If you love a glazed donut, you can easily dip these keto pumpkin donuts in a vanilla glaze icing or you can do what I did and toss them with Monkfruit granular sweetener and cinnamon.
- Instead of frying the donuts at the end, one reader actually used the air fryer for four minutes, added glaze, and added another two minutes, and she claimed they turned out incredible!
You won’t feel guilty eating these keto pumpkin donuts!
As you have seen from all our keto-friendly dessert recipes, you don’t have to give up all your favorites! We’re always finding ways to take our favorite treats and make them low-carb by changing up the ingredients and this keto pumpkin donut recipe is no different.
Give these a try this fall and winter!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making this keto pumpkin donuts recipe:
“These are great! I would not feel guilty at all about eating these for breakfast and they are the perfect fall treat! I didn’t feel bad about giving these to the kids either, and they had no idea they were keto! The topping really gives these donuts a final touch that makes them seem like they’re from a bakery. So delicious and oh so keto-friendly.”
This keto carrot cake recipe is calling your name!