Add These Fried Keto Pumpkin Donuts to Your List of Must-Make Recipes
Missing donuts since you’ve gone keto? 🍩
I recently shared with you my delicious recipe for the best keto donuts. You know we couldn’t just give you one type of keto donut, we’ve taken it to the next level with another yummy low carb donut recipe!
Introducing fried keto pumpkin donuts!
These donuts are so delicious and are perfect for dipping into your morning coffee to start your day off right. I love sitting in the kitchen before my kiddos wake up and enjoying a donut with my coffee while it’s still quiet.
The best part? You would never guess these donuts are sugar-free, and have only 3g net carbs each. You can enjoy a donut or even two without all the added carbs that regular donuts have!
Here are a few recipe tips to keep in mind when making keto pumpkin donuts:
- After searching for the best donut molds, I came across these silicone molds on Amazon and purchased them after reading all of the awesome reviews. The donuts even popped right out without having to grease the sides!
- If you love a glazed donut, you can easily dip these keto pumpkin donuts in a vanilla glaze icing or you can do what I did and toss with Monkfruit granular and cinnamon.
Fried Keto Pumpkin Donuts
yield: 10 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 17 MINUTES
total time: 37 MINUTES
Pumpkin pie spiced keto-friendly donuts using two cooking methods to achieve perfect donut shop-quality results.
Keto Donut batter:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener (I used Lakanto golden)
- 1 tablespoon brown Swerve
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Sweetened Cinnamon Coating:
- 1/3 cup monk fruit golden granular
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
You won’t feel guilty eating these keto pumpkin donuts!
As you have seen from all our keto-friendly dessert recipes, you don’t have to give up all your favorites! We’re always finding ways to take our favorite treats and make them low-carb by changing up the ingredients and this keto pumpkin donut recipe is no different. Give these a try this fall and winter!
Here’s what my teammate Jenna had to say after making this keto fried pumpkin donut recipe:
“These are great! I would not feel bad about eating these for breakfast and they are the perfect fall treat! I didn’t feel bad at all giving these to the kids, and they had no idea they were sugar-free! The topping really gives these donuts a final touch that makes them seem like they’re from a bakery! So delicious and oh so keto-friendly!”